Fun TV Survey

Parawhore815

My friend sent me this survey. It's really cool and the question are great.

They make for some funny answers.

Here's mine... just delete everything I wrote and fill it in yourself.

Without looking at the questions under the cut, make a list of your own 6 favorite tv shows and then answer this meme after you've already written them down.

1. Kid Nation

2. Degrassi

3. One Tree Hill

4. Instant Star

5. South of Nowhere

6. Rock of Love

UNDER THE CUT

1 .Who is your favorite character from #2 (Degrassi) ?

Darcy for sure. She went from the good girl to a messed up suicidal nutcase. It's been entertaining to watch.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4 (Instant Star) ?

Karma, she is such a freaking annoying slut.

3. What would a cross over between #1 (Kid Nation) and #5 (South of Nowhere) include?

A bunch of gay kids in an abandoned city for 40 days who are forced to get along and rebuild.

4. What is your favorite ship from #6 (Rock of Love) ?

AHAHAHA!!!! Bret Michaels and all the girls. Does that count?

5. If you were to set one person from #3 (One Tree Hill) and one person from #6 (Rock of Love) up on a blind date, who would they be?

Chad Michael Murray and crazy Lacey Conner.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 (Instant Star) and spend the day with them, who would and be and what would you do?

Tommy (Tim Rozon) or Jude (Alexz Johnson). Go ICE FISHING with a huge bonfire out on the ice. Fun or just retarded? Oh it's both.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's (Degrassi) Plot line, what would you change?

Get rid of some of the college kids. Like, Marco, Paige, Griffin... just keep Ellie and Jesse.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 (South of Nowhere) and why you like the relationship between them?

Obviously Spencer and Ashley. Need I say more?

9. If the lead title character (first name in the credit sequence) from #1 (Kid Nation) and #3 (One Tree Hill) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

Well since Kid Nation does not have a credit sequence, you think I would save Chad Michael Murray. But I wouldn't. I would save one of the kids from Kid Nation.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4 (Instant Star), what order would you choose?

As long as Alexz and TIm are first, it's all fine.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (Rock of Love) what would the character line be and what would their role be?

Rock of Love is over so that would be sort of impossible. But I think I would add someone who brought a weapon to the house and tried to kill the other girls. It would be awesome.

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2 (Degrassi)?

Oh damn, uhhhh don't read if you don't like spoilers. My favorite episode is 702 when Darcy tries to kill herself at the end. It's crazy.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (Kid Nation) who would it be and how would you do it?

You know I have to choose from 40 freaking people?! Oh wait nevermind it's simple. ANJAY! I want him to have the mining caves collapse on him. : )

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (One Tree Hill) or show #5 (South of Nowhere) which would you choose?

Definitely One Tree Hill. I just think it would be more fun. South of Nowhere is getting boring.

Ohh this is fun!

1. Charmed

2. Gilmore Girls

3. Law & Order SVU

4. Alias

5. Instant Star

6. ER

1 .Who is your favorite character from #2 (GG) ?

Hmm Lorelai I think. And Luke. Both are hellah entertaining and funny.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4 (Alias) ?

Haven't seen the entire series, but from what I have seen so far, Sloane. He's a douche.

3. What would a cross over between #1 (Charmed) and #5 (Instant Star) include?

LMAO. Um...oh I totally know. Jude would be performing at P3 and demons would attack and the charmed ones would have to save her....it'd be epic.

4. What is your favorite ship from #6 (ER) ?

Abby and Carter FO SHO!!!!

5. If you were to set one person from #3 (SVU) and one person from #6 (ER) up on a blind date, who would they be?

Hahaha...Carter and Olivia.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 (Alias) and spend the day with them, who would and be and what would you do?

Oh shit, Sydney (Jennifer Garner). I'd imagine we'd go shopping or something, or just hang out in NYC. I think she's a totally awesome person.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's (Gilmore Girls) Plot line, what would you change?

Keep Jess with Rory FOREVER, not have had her drop out of Yale, and never have Logan. I hate him.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 (Instant Star) and why you like the relationship between them?

Duh, Jude and Jamie...best couple ever.

9. If the lead title character (first name in the credit sequence) from #1 (Charmed) and #3 (SVU) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

Ummm....I DON'T KNOW. Elliot is so freaking amazing..ok ok, if we're talking about Charmed with Prue, she's always first in the credits, so we'll go with Shannen Doherty.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4 (Alias), what order would you choose?

I don't really care.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (ER) what would the character line be and what would their role be?

I'D BRING CARTER BACK!!!

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2 (GG)?

Wow this is hard. I have a bunch of favorites. The dance competition one, the pilot episode. Basically, seasons 1-4 are amazing.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (Charmed) who would it be and how would you do it?

Id' kill Paige instead of Prue being killed. :(:(:(:(

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (SVU) or show #5 (Instant Star) which would you choose?

SVU ALWAYS. I want to meet that cast so badly, especially Mariska. That woman is so lovely. But it'd be AWESOME to meet Alexz Johnson.

Wow I so agree with your number 13. Prue was soooo much cooler. When she was killed off the show slowly went to crap. Well, not crap, just not what is was before.

Thank Alyssa and Shannen for being bitchy and fighting with each other off the set! lol

YES. I sooo don't think the chemistry between PiperPhoebePaige was as wonderful and loving as PiperPhoebePrue.

I KNOW RIGHT! I always think about it, like, what if they hadn't fought all the time? Prue would have been in the whole series, and I guarantee it would've been that much better. Of course it was still good after she left, but the whole chemistry, as I said before, wasn't as good.

1. One Tree Hill

2. Desperate Housewives

3. Veronica Mars

4. South Of Nowhere

5. Smallville

6. Samantha Who?

1 .Who is your favorite character from #2 (Desperate Housewives) ?

-- definitely Gabrielle [eva longoria]

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4 (South Of Nowhere) ?

--glenn.

3. What would a cross over between #1 (One Tree Hill) and #5 (Smallville) include?

--five teenagers who are trying to find themselves with super human powers. =)

4. What is your favorite ship from #6 (Samantha Who) ?

--barry watson and christina applegate.

5. If you were to set one person from #3 (Veronica Mars) and one person from #6 (Samantha Who?) up on a blind date, who would they be?

--Kristen Bell and Barry Watson.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 (South Of Nowhere) and spend the day with them, who would and be and what would you do?

--Mandy Musgrave. we'll probably just hang out.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's (Desperate Housewives) Plot line, what would you change?

--nothing. its perfect the way it is.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 (Smallville) and why you like the relationship between them?

--clark and lana! [tom and kristin] because no one can deny their chemistry both on and off screen.

=)

9. If the lead title character (first name in the credit sequence) from #1 (One Tree Hill) and #3 (Veronica Mars) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

--I'd save Kristen Bell in a heartbeat. Chad's a jerk.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4 (South Of NOwhere), what order would you choose?

--it's already perfect.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (Samantha Who?) what would the character line be and what would their role be?

--I'd definitely choose veronica mars, because she's so sarcastic and it would fit so well with samantha who!

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2 (Desperate Housewives)?

--when susan couldnt pick between the two guys she wanted and she was comparing them to wedding cakes.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (One Tree Hill) who would it be and how would you do it?

-- i'd kill off dan since he killed his own brother. i'd make him commit suicide.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (Veronica Mars) or show #5 (Smallville) which would you choose?

--forsure Veronica Mars. Kristen Bell is sooo funny!

plus people in smallville (except michael rosenbaum) seem too serious.

1. America's Next Top Model

2. 24

3. The Office

4. Heroes

5. Gossip Girl

6. So You Think You Can Dance

UNDER THE CUT

1 .Who is your favorite character from #2 (24)?

Jack Bauer, of course. He kicks ass.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4 (Heroes)?

Whatever Peter's brother's name is. That's how much I don't like him... I don't even know his name.

3. What would a cross over between #1 (America's Next Top Model) and #5 (Gossip Girl) include?

Its pretty much already been done in Gossip Girl... it would be totally snobby teenagers doing photo shoots every week and being sent home for sucking.

4. What is your favorite ship from #6 (So You Think You Can Dance)?

There really are none lol

5. If you were to set one person from #3 (The Office) and one person from #6 (So You Think You Can Dance) up on a blind date, who would they be?

Ryan (The Office) and Allison (SYTYCD S.2)

6. If you could meet one person from #4 (Heroes) and spend the day with them, who would and be and what would you do?

Hiro! He's so cute... I have no idea what we would do because he's like ligit Chinese and I don't know what he would do but I'd love to meet him.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's (24) Plot line, what would you change?

I wouldn't have killed off all of the main characters from S1!! I don't know how I'm going to live without Tony Almeida!!

8. Explain a relationship between two people from show #5 (Gossip Girl) and why you like the relationship between them?

Serena and Dave are quite awkward in their relationship, but it's really cute and not snobby like all the others. I actually like it because of Dave; Serena kind of ruins it.

9. If the lead title character (first name in the credit sequence) from #1 (America's Next Top Model) and #3 (The Office) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

Michael from The Office. Tyra can drown lol.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4 (Heroes), what order would you choose?

No idea, there are too many characters to remember and the character credits aren't really huge. They just happen while other stuff is... happening.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (SYTYCD) what would the character line be and what would their role be?

There are no characters in SYTYCD...

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2 (24)?

Idk if I can pick a favorite!! It's probably the one from S3 when there's some sort of toxic gas in the hotel and Jack and Tony and Michelle have to save everybody... it's really sad but it's such a good ep!

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (ANTM) who would it be and how would you do it?

It would probably be Tyra, and I would probably just take her weave away. She'd die on the spot.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (The Office) or show #5 (Gossip Girl) which would you choose?

The Office... much funnier

1. Ugly Betty

2. Hollyoaks

3. Buffy

4. Laguna Beach

5. Hannah Montana

6. South Of Nowhere

UNDER THE CUT

1 .Who is your favorite character from #2?

um i would have to say Carmel by farrrr. i love her so much

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?

omg Jason, i hate him actually so much

3. What would a cross over between #1 and #5 include?

It would have to include Mode

4. What is your favorite ship from #6?

spencer and ashley course!!

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 up on a blind date, who would they be?

Oh oh, either Ashley blind date with Faith or Glen and Buffy for the LULZ

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would and be and what would you do?

probably Kristen and we would.. drive around in her car and go to the beach ;D

7. If you could change one thing about #2's Plot line, what would you change?

I would make Zoe humiliate Jess so much that she would leave the show

8. Explain a relationship between two people from show #5 and why you like the relationship between them?

Miley and Lilly becuase they're just both so funny

9. If the lead title character from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

Oh i'd save Buffy, sorry Betty

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?

It would be LC then Kristen and Stephan wouldnt be at the end.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 what would the character line be and what would their role be?

Oh a new girl to tempt Spencer but one that would last more than 5 minutes like Carmen did..

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?

The one when John Paul and Craig had there first kiss and/or finally got together :') (L)

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 who would it be and how would you do it?

I would kill off.. well i would have said Bradford but he just died already

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5 which would you choose?

Thats actually so hard.. but i would have to say Buffy because i've always wanted to visit Sunnydale :D

lol I always love number 9. It's by far the best question out of all of them.

And I laughed at this for about 5 minutes.

"13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (ANTM) who would it be and how would you do it?

It would probably be Tyra, and I would probably just take her weave away. She'd die on the spot." :rotfl:

1. south of nowhere

2. degrassi

3. the best years

4. grey's anatomy

5. buffy the vampire slayer

6. gilmore girls

1 .Who is your favorite character from #2?

overall, probably marco.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?

izzy

3. What would a cross over between #1 and #5 include?

they both have a les. couple

4. What is your favorite ship from #6?

rory and logan

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 up on a blind date, who would they be?

cynthia and kirk...there both a little out there and itd be halarious.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would and be and what would you do?

george, and i'd kick his ass for leaving callie

7. If you could change one thing about #2's Plot line, what would you change?

jimmy getting into art. that was so out of his character, and only lasted a couple episodes.

8. Explain a relationship between two people from show #5 and why you like the relationship between them?

the whole willow and tara relationship. in the beginning they both liked each other while thinking the other had no interest in them. and they were both witches, so that worked out.

9. If the lead title character from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

ashley from SoN

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?

i would just do them alphabetically, i dont feel like naming all the interns and doctors. haha.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 what would the character line be and what would their role be?

lorelai would have a sister that her parents kept secret from her for her entire life, and then the 2 sisters have to fight for emliy and richard, even though lorelai doesnt even like them.

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?

paige gets date r.aped {sorry, monitor thing}

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 who would it be and how would you do it?

madison. after going on tour as whatever she was doing, she'll become really famous and get murdered.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5 which would you choose?

the best years

1. CSI

2. Friends

3. Ghost Whisperer

4. Scrubs

5. Senseless

6. Jackass

UNDER THE CUT

1 .Who is your favorite character from #2 (Friends)?

Joey =] He reminds me of myself.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4 (Scrubs) ?

Doctor Bob Kelso. Hes so.. ugh! So ignorant and up himself.

3. What would a cross over between #1 (CSI) and #5 (Senseless) include?

A girl in a forensic lab trying to find her dream date in the dark, whilst Horatio and the gang are examining how the guys died.

4. What is your favorite ship from #6 (Jackass) ?

Whats a ship? :S

5. If you were to set one person from #3 (Ghost Whisperer) and one person from #6 (Jackass) up on a blind date, who would they be?

Definately Melinda Gordon and Raab Himself =] Now that i'd love to see.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 (Scrubs) and spend the day with them, who would and be and what would you do?

Elliot Reed cos shes hot, i'd take her to councilling for all her mental breakdown issues, and sort them out =] or JD cos hes just great, and we'd just ride around on his scooter daydreaming of the weirdest crap ever.

=]

7. If you could change one thing about #2's (Degrassi) Plot line, what would you change?

I'd make one of them gay, definately. I'd have to make monica a complete slob and a lousy cook, and make joey seem clever at cooking, but thats all =]

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 (Senseless) and why you like the relationship between them?

There really isnt a relationship with any of the characters, its a 'find your date in the dark' sorta relationship =]

9. If the lead title character (first name in the credit sequence) from #1 (CSI) and #3 (Ghost Whisperer) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

Definately Melinda. She can see ghosts! and tels us about them, theres not many people like her! But horratio.. well, theres always more kickass crime investigators.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4 (Scrubs), what order would you choose?

idk actually, i think its fine the way it is! :) but put bob kelso RIGHT at the bottom.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (Jackass) what would the character line be and what would their role be?i'd definately put a girl into there, thats even more kickass than bam margera!

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2 (Friends)?

Joey proposes to racheal by accident, and everyone thinks that ross did it, but ross doesnt know ;) and then monica and ross' dad find monica and chandler having sex in the cupboard, and at the end he passes them leaflets under the door on the best ways,

but then monica and chandler walk past, so it wasnt them in the cupboard =] you really have to watch it, lol

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (CSI) who would it be and how would you do it?

The killer, hahah =] i'd have him lazered on a electric chair =] whilst the electric chair was going off aswell =] lol

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (Ghost Whisperer) or show #5 (Senseless) which would you choose?

Definately Melinda Gordons house, so i can turn the lights on when she walks down the stairs, so she doesnt gett the shock of her life when a ghost appears from no-where! i mean OH MY LIFE! =]