advice plz?? :[

xmurderxlovex

Ok so theres this dude....-play sappy love song here-

and we've been talking for the longest time. For about a year i guess. and well ive developed a mushy crush on him. greater enough, he likes me back! its great because theres no weirdness around us even though we kno our feelings for each other. -cut to the sad song-

but....-there always has to be a but- hes currently dating a close friend of mine. so im stuckk.. :[

oh god thats always a hard one. well, first off he'll have to break up with your friend. and if he does that, you'd have to probably give it some time, then ask your friend how she thinks of you dating him. then take it from there.

but who the hell am i to give advice? with my love life....or lack there of.

ah tough :[ i'm sorry. i guess its rough knowing that your friend has feelings for him too. well if he really likes you and he's willing to break up with her for you on his own terms and you are willing to sacrifice your friends friendship then there should be nothing stopping you... obviously there will be consequences ya know? :]

o shitzz... ive had the exact same problem..

well u can do one of two things..

-tell ur friend u like him too.. maybe they will brak up. or tell the the guy how u feel.. (yea thats awkward)

-or (this is wat i did) GET HIM BACK!!! well just wen ur friend is a around him then just hang out with ur friend. do a little flirting with him and wat not. then hopefully. they will break up.give it 3 weeks. tehn go out with him..

thast wat i did but wen that happend my friend already moved on to some one else b4 i went out with him..

so try that.........

or give it time and maybe u wont liek him anymore

:o

COURTNEY!

hahaha =]

well my advise,

tell him how you feel and stufffffff.

then see if she gets over him after they break up,

and if she doesnt, honestly dont go there,

cos friends are better than boyfriends / girlfriends :]

but if she gets over him,

like kiersten said,