UK MEET AND GREETS

XxSanctuaryxX

];418026']Atm im going to Birmingham (1st date)' date=' Bristol, Portsmouth, Nottingham, Glasgow, Newcastle and Leicester =']

Just waiting to see if i get the second london date and the second Birmingham date too =]

I didn't know you were doing Nottingham dude. Win! You reckon they will remember the deadly duo?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys

I know this is probs wrong and may not be able to be done, but my girlfriend is the biggest biggest Paramore fan and she just adores Hayley, I didn't realise that Paramore were doing meet and greets ... anyway to cut a long story short, I don't have meet and greet tickets....

I just want to get my girlfriend the most amazing present for christmas and I know this is it......so here goes, does anyone have any spare meet and greet tickets (i know a fee of you are seeing them in different places), that maybe I could buy of you or exchange for something....i don't know if its possible, don't know how the meet and greets work.. but i thought it was worth a shot....to be honest any location would be great, but we have tickets for notts and we are close to leicester, birmingham....but like i said anywhere ... i want to make her sooo happy

come on guys help me out

cheers chris

Hi, guys

I know this is probs wrong and may not be able to be done, but my girlfriend is the biggest biggest Paramore fan and she just adores Hayley, I didn't realise that Paramore were doing meet and greets ... anyway to cut a long story short, I don't have meet and greet tickets....

I just want to get my girlfriend the most amazing present for christmas and I know this is it......so here goes, does anyone have any spare meet and greet tickets (i know a fee of you are seeing them in different places), that maybe I could buy of you or exchange for something....i don't know if its possible, don't know how the meet and greets work.. but i thought it was worth a shot....to be honest any location would be great, but we have tickets for notts and we are close to leicester, birmingham....but like i said anywhere ... i want to make her sooo happy

come on guys help me out

cheers chris

In order for your GF to get in her name would have to be on the meet & greet list and she would also have to be part of the fanclub. The deadline to sign up to the fanclub in time for m&g's has already gone, and the deadline to send in the extra name youre bringing into the meet & greet was yesterday, so it looks like your out of luck =[. Your best option would be to just hang around after the show and try and meet them that way.

do you think that they will tour again next year and still do meet and greets, maybe if i am more with it I can get my name down and stuff...might join the fan club anyway tbh...looks quite goood...

Also don't suppose you know if they are going to be adding anymore new dates to the uk tour??

No there wont be anymore dates added. If they tour again next year yeah theyll have m&g's.