I'm a walking contradiction

KayBella

Hey everyone I'm Blythe, and I have been a Paramore fan since the first album. I sure many of you probably have as well, so thats cool bananas.

I found the link to this site on Paramores official site. How cool, you all are recognized!

Anywhoo a little about me. I'm 19 yrs old and I am 5'9. My ultimate passion in life is entertainment of ALL forms. I have danced sine I was little, and been performing in musicals and productions since I was in kindergarten. MUSIC would be at the top of my entertainment list. Even though I can't seriously play an instrument (I know a few songs I taught myself on piano and a few cords on the guitar) I love it. I love ALL kinds of music and go into EVERY genre with an open mind. My fav kind of music is alternative, rock, punk, goth etc. But have favorites in all different types.

I am a singer/songwriter, but I haven't shared any of my personal songs. At least not until I can write the music for them. I have done a few covers (in the crappiest of quality because I lack the money to buy anything better than what I record with:D) but that is as far as my musical talents have gone. With the exception of musicals I have done.

My goal in life is to be known. I would like to be either an actress or a professional wrestler. ( YES, I know its fake but it would be a damn fun job) LOL funny right? I also love to dabble in graphics because I think its fun. I have a gift with words, and I like to cuss a lot. I even invent my own words. But don't worry, I will refrain from sharing here.

I joined this board because the other messages boards I am apart of have gotten pretty lame. So I hope this one is fun.

I always give my honest opinion and can sometimes be mistaken for mean. But I swear I'm not. Honesty doesn't make me a bitch.

Ask me anything you want to know, I swear I'm awesome.

Spanks and Kisses!

Hi blythe welcome to PF im vic! i am a singer/songwriter too! although i am not very good at singing i love to haha! well im not bad.....im just not great haha!! i mostly just write and stuff like that, i am pretty good at that stuff too. am getting a bass in the begining of next year so i wont have to worry abouit singing i can just be the bassist lol! and yes most of the other boards i joined suckkk now too!! this one is ALOT of fun, trust me!! =] AND I INVENT MY OWN WORDS TOO!!! XD