Best Albums of 2007

Ashhh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea exactly..i mean you cant expect the same stuff everytime...every song is gunna sound different. and as they mature their music matures w/ them. even though people think it may be 'poppier' they lyrics are way deeper.

ik im a die hard fan cuz im going to like everything they make because i love them so much, just as a band.

did i say i was judging them or their music? no. i have my opinion back off.mind ur own business.

who are you to tell me that other people can have their own opinion and you give me shit about mine?

and honsetly i dont see that DRAMATIC difference in riot and awkif....its not like awkif was this hardcore rock album..Here We Go again was pretty poppy if you ask me! Its not as if Riot is this popstar teenybopper shit...its their music and i love all of it.

their music is paramore...deal with the changes people..

For me personally, I related more to AWKIF as opposed to Riot. and it's more of a nostalgic thing with it as well. that's why i like it better.

and it's not the fact that i dislike "pop star teenybopper music" (i listen to the jonas brothers sometimes), it's just that when you like a band for so long, and harbor passion for what they've released, when they go out and release something that's more mainstream (and not at all what you would think they should sound like), it's a little hard to cope with.

and as for a more mature sound and deeper lyrics, to each his own. as i said, i related more with the lyrics from AWKIF than i did with the Riot lyrics, so i feel them to be deeper

and i don't think she was giving you shit. you were a little rude (for lack of a better word because i'm tired) by saying it's a little f***ed up that Riot wasn't on people's lists when it's a Paramore site.

I'm not trying to attack you for it, I just felt it to be a little rude. (and i hope you didn't take this to be rude).

anyways, to keep this more on topic, I forgot

One Cell In The Sea//A Fine Frenzy

For me personally, I related more to AWKIF as opposed to Riot. and it's more of a nostalgic thing with it as well. that's why i like it better.

and it's not the fact that i dislike "pop star teenybopper music" (i listen to the jonas brothers sometimes), it's just that when you like a band for so long, and harbor passion for what they've released, when they go out and release something that's more mainstream (and not at all what you would think they should sound like), it's a little hard to cope with.

and as for a more mature sound and deeper lyrics, to each his own. as i said, i related more with the lyrics from AWKIF than i did with the Riot lyrics, so i feel them to be deeper

and i don't think she was giving you shit. you were a little rude (for lack of a better word because i'm tired) by saying it's a little f***ed up that Riot wasn't on people's lists when it's a Paramore site.

I'm not trying to attack you for it, I just felt it to be a little rude. (and i hope you didn't take this to be rude).

anyways, to keep this more on topic, I forgot

One Cell In The Sea//A Fine Frenzy

no i suppsoe you are right. i could have used a better word. being the potty mouth that i am, i chose that one....but i guess i could have used something less agressive