Singers?

DearDestruction

^Holy shiznit! That's redonkulous. I bought mine on amazon.com the seller was The Vitamin Shoppe, their website is vitaminshoppe.com and they have the 100 count bottle for like $9.

Have any of you guys tried any voice sprays? There's one called clear voice that I've considered, it's supposed to lubricate your throat and help with muscle fatigue but I'm kinda worried that it might be a rip off.

So did you get the Thayers in yet? If you did, aren't they freaking amazing!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

So... I thought I would mention that the band I'm in has posted a new song on our myspace.

The song is called Unaware and Unconcerned.

Unaware and Unconcerned is the first song we ever created as a band.

So it's pretty cool to be able to share it with everyone. If you want you can check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/musicislife8164

We hope you enjoy it as much as we did creating it, playing it, and recording it. :)

^Yeah I got them! I love them and wish I had ordered about a bazillion boxes LOL. But seriously they're great, thanks for the suggestion!

No problem. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i can sing... a bit. its my second instrument for standard grade music. got a grade one for my prelim so i must be doing alright.

its only recently i've started taking it seriously, so i might start getting some proper lessons for signing at higher level next year :)

Singing is my passion. Seriously. I love doing it, I'm pretty good at it. I want to have a career in singing.

I can sing Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold pretty well.

I don't have a voice coach or anything. I sing at home and in the shower and shiz like that. lol.

• Like 1

My choir teacher said that I can sing You Were Ment For Me by Jewel really good, which means alot, cause it's a hard song to sing.

Love your sig! *steals P&P banner*