Hair Thread!

the1

woooh im getting my hair done over spring break which is next week! i dont know if i want to put my blond and red highlights back in or if i want to go back to being a brunnet..what do you guys think?!?!? i was thinking blond b.c summer and spring are coming up but i havent been a brunnet since like 2005 and i kinda miss it :/

Gahh.

So I showed my mom that haircut up there^^ that I REALLLYYY want.

And she was like "Ew, thats really ugly. I dont like it." and walked away.

and my friend Nancy said its ugly too and I have the wrong face shape for it and makes me look old. :cry:

Is it really that bad? Because I love it.. :(

What do you guys think? Seriously. I dont want a haircut that makes me look bad...well, if my mom will let me do it..

I hate my hair.

It used to be light blonde, but I put brown lowlights in it. And they've all faded into the blonde, so the colour is all blonde again. I wanna dye my hair. And I want a cool hairstyle.

Any suggestions?

Is there a pic of you I can see?

so theres that pic on the other page, and heres a link for another one:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wrkrgk&s=3

its really bad, as is the lighting. but thats a differnt angle of me..

Hmmmm. In that picture, maybe a few blonde highlights would work. Okay, that's totally different than what I said last time, but whatev ;)

woooh im getting my hair done over spring break which is next week! i dont know if i want to put my blond and red highlights back in or if i want to go back to being a brunnet..what do you guys think?!?!? i was thinking blond b.c summer and spring are coming up but i havent been a brunnet since like 2005 and i kinda miss it :/

Maybe brunette with blonde and red highlights?

Gahh.

So I showed my mom that haircut up there^^ that I REALLLYYY want.

And she was like "Ew, thats really ugly. I dont like it." and walked away.

and my friend Nancy said its ugly too and I have the wrong face shape for it and makes me look old. :cry:

Is it really that bad? Because I love it.. :(

What do you guys think? Seriously. I dont want a haircut that makes me look bad...well, if my mom will let me do it..

Aww. I don't think it looks ugly. In the first picture (with it cut), it looks pretty darn good on you. But to be honest, it looks a little different in the next couple pics.

Maybe brunette with blonde and red highlights?

Aww. I don't think it looks ugly. In the first picture (with it cut), it looks pretty darn good on you. But to be honest, it looks a little different in the next couple pics.

Yeah I really like the first one a lot better too.

The other one with my thumb to the camera is old.

But thanks. I know! I think its cute! Idk why people think its ugly :(

Is there a pic of you I can see?

Hmmmm. In that picture, maybe a few highlights would work. Okay, that's totally different than what I said last time, but whatev ;)

erm...i've had hilights before. idk i didnt like them too much. i also had a shade of red. it looked pretty good. but i dont have an appointment to dye it atm, they ddint have an opening. only a cut.

any ideas for a cut?

allright i really need everyones opinion because im getting my hair done in less than a week...here are some pictures to help you out

this is what it currently looks like pretty blondish all the red has faded out.

l_3647f9644ab229c4f8ae85172c73eca4.jpg

this is what it looked like this summer with blond and red highlights

l_a66b3a35b129d5b6c141a7c633d21202.jpg

and i dont have any pictures of what my hair looked like brown because that was three or four years ago since it was last brown so yeah opinions??

allright i really need everyones opinion because im getting my hair done in less than a week...here are some pictures to help you out

this is what it currently looks like pretty blondish all the red has faded out.

l_3647f9644ab229c4f8ae85172c73eca4.jpg

this is what it looked like this summer with blond and red highlights

l_a66b3a35b129d5b6c141a7c633d21202.jpg

and i dont have any pictures of what my hair looked like brown because that was three or four years ago since it was last brown so yeah opinions??

I think the blonde looks good on you. I also think you would look good with brown hair abd bblonde highlights

• Like 1

^ yay! thanks maddie! and is that me in your sig or the other taylor?? *hopes its me* haha

of course it is you! I dont even know who the other taylor is. lol

And is that me in your sig. lol

and Megan, have you tried a straightener. I have that same problem and it hold my hair down the whole day.