Tell me how you met paramore?

IZZYMAN

You think she would talk to them on stage? 0.o

Paramore's next single would be called Mental Business

Someone should write the lyrics to that

"I'm in the business of Mental, let's take it from the top (<---top=head, lmao!)

She's got a mind like a broken-watch (watch/hourglass....i'm so cheesy with the puns...), it just aint tickin right.."

I better stop now >.<

I had met the whole band at the Warped tour signing in Boston.

I met Jeremy again after the show in Worcester a couple months ago because my friends & I had waited till 1:30 AM to see if anyone would come out to sign things. But that was fun because we met some cool people & a roadie (i think?) gave me one of Paramore's setlists.

I think I remember the guy giving you the setlist. It was so cold that night! lol

My friend was the guy in the car revving his engine, if you remember that... I think everyone thought he was going to run them over, but he was really just trying to warm up the car for our other friends, haha.

Besides meeting Jeremy that night (he was such a nice guy, really awesome), I met them at their meet & greet at Warped Tour this past summer in Scranton, PA. I asked them to sign my Misery Business vinyl, and they were all so stoked cause they'd never seen it before. Hayley kept asking me questions and telling me about how I should buy the Hallelujah vinyl when it came out cause it was going to look really cool. It was cute. Even though my glasses broke that day, it was still awesome.

yea ive never met them but ive been close many times and it hurts me to think about it lol

At the Dallas stop on the Riot! tour i got to the venue 6 hours early so i could get to the very front. Little did i know that people had gotten there earlier than that. I was still way up in the line but not satisfied. When they opened the doors my roommate and i sprinted in the venue. We were still about four rows of people back. I fought, punched, kicked, and pulled my way to the very front. When they finally came out on stage i had a sign. I found a coke cup ripped it in half and wrote w/ my sharpie "I LOVE YOU HAYLEY". lol It was lame i know but i just wanted to get her attention. Halfway through "For A Pessimist" she started singing in front of me and she touched my hand. After the song was over she took my sign. It was rad. After the show I had no breathe and was pretty stoked about her touching my hand. I got in my truck and watched all the people swarm their bus. I underestimated Paramore's coolness and thought that since there were so many people around the bus they wouldnt come out and talk. I was informed the next day that they actually did come out and talk and take pics etc. for about an hour....so i was bummed. I wont make that mistake next time lol.

Much On Demand interview. I didn't get any pictures with or had a chance to talk to them. But, Hayley complimented me on my shirt as they walked in for the interview and she told me it was okay that I couldn't go to the show. And during a commercial break, Devon, I think, said something about my shirt and the whole band looked at me at the same time. :P