Rise Against!

Aerynv

YOO!!

i saw them too!!

it was so funny because before rise againt played silverstein was opening for them. They get booed off the stage and one guy got punched in the face by the crazy chinese girl because he was calling them emo! mad funny!!. I think i also saw him at an Anti-flag show. He was really hot!! (and drunk)

Rise against is cool...if you like them, i suggest you listen to tacking back sunday(altought the band is now broke up).I think it's +/- the same style...altought rise against is more punkish...check out unwritten law...it also the same style (in my opinion).The other bands i don't know.Only listened to dropkick and it's cool but I like rancid better...

i saw this news about the vocal guy doing some parallel stuff then...i tought they were broken up...maybe he just did a solo stuff, but they didn't break up...don't know...not quite a big fan

Ohhh, I haven't heard about that. I just typed them in on Google and all I saw was that the drummer is healing from a herniated disk, and that they plan on going back into the studio in the summer.

Ohhh, I haven't heard about that. I just typed them in on Google and all I saw was that the drummer is healing from a herniated disk, and that they plan on going back into the studio in the summer.

i found the news....http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/press_releases/taking_back_sunday_lose_member.html

Taking Back Sunday would like to announce that vocalist-guitarist Fred Mascherino has decided to leave the band to pursue a solo career.

I knew someone had left the band...but this is from may 2007...don't know about now

i found the news....http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/press_releases/taking_back_sunday_lose_member.html

Taking Back Sunday would like to announce that vocalist-guitarist Fred Mascherino has decided to leave the band to pursue a solo career.

I knew someone had left the band...but this is from may 2007...don't know about now

AWWWW not Freddddd :crybad: He was so awesome, as was his beard. That's a shame :nono:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

so i just listened to the new album. love it. they always seem to make a new album better than the last. even though i thought they could never top the last one they did favourite songs from the new album in no order Collapse (Post-Amerika) Re-Education (Through Labor) The Dirt Whispered Entertainment Hero Of War

I used to go to Rolling Meadows High School where Tim went to! Some of my old teachers remembered him! I also nominated him as an Alumni, but it didn't make it through because he didn't reach certain qualifications.