The "I'm looking forward to this" Thread

Guest Arya

Paramore/NFG gig on feb 12th :D

I'm also looking forward to the day when i find a new job, so i can quit my current one and shove my drumsticks up my supervisor's NOSE.

:rotfl:

I'm looking forward to the day when I can play guitar as well as Kirk Hammet of Metallica....which will never happen. :willy_nilly:

I'm looking forward to a lot of just simply fun events.

tomorrow i should be going downtown/seattle.

ooooh and next saturday my friend and i shall be going up to the grocery and purchasing a box of Popsicles to sit on the curb and eat in the middle of winter. haha

^sounds fun. and cold. and like something i'd do. =]

i'm looking forward till tomorrow morning when i have a guitar lesson,then get to go to stage crew for a buncha hours after that. =] and hopefully piss the shit out of my mortal enemy b/c our friend is going to be hunting, and she's the only one that can stand meh mortal enemy. hehehehe paybacks gonna be such a BITCH!!!

im looking foward to getting to meet/see angels and airwaves on feb 3rd

also im looking foward to paramore/jew if they come to houston

and graduation which is a year and five months away I believe

oh yeah im also looking foward to playing with my band in my schools battle of the bands but im also super nervous

aww what happened?? wisdom teeth? if so...i feel so bad for you, they were a bitch for me. haha, i pulled the stitches out after 4 days, i got sick of waiting. lol.

Haha yeah, BINGO!

Wisdom teeth

& oh boy they are a bitch

You pulled them out though?

OWchh! I can't imagine doing that

hahaha yeah it hurt like heeeellllllll. but it was pissing me off, so *rip*. lol.

when'd you get it done?

Owww

& on Thursday

So like 48 hours ago

haha yes I know that because not the swellings supposed to die down

not that much swelling tho, only on the a cheeks a bit

aww what happened?? wisdom teeth? if so...i feel so bad for you, they were a bitch for me. haha, i pulled the stitches out after 4 days, i got sick of waiting. lol.

Haha yeah, BINGO!

Wisdom teeth

& oh boy they are a bitch

You pulled them out though?

OWchh! I can't imagine doing that

:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

OMG. stitches for getting your wisdom teeth pulled?!?!

:willy_nilly:i'm sooo scared to get mine now!

Well, thats one thing Im not looking forward too, ever have four needles in one toe? Now thats a bitch, asshole told me "You'll only feel the first one" turns out he did the needles wrong, According to the most learned man in...whatever it is they are.

infected toe, I had a toenail that looked like a rock really, then I hit it i was like "ohhh sheeeaaat!!!"...layed down for an hour because it hurt, seems it lifted and infection got under there, It was all pussy and stuff, Then finally after 4 days of agony, I went in, asked the emergency guy "hey check out my toe" I was attended almost imediatly, the guy goes "If you left that on for a few more days we would have to amputate your foot" or something, that was the bufoon doctor that gave me the needles.