Paramore signed my CD!!!!! :) :)

Emergency_999

Well I ordered the special live edition of paramore from the u.k and the three misery business cds came today and its signed by all of them but its weird lol this piece of paper came saying this on it:

With Compliments

Congratulations!

You are one of the lucky 200 people to get a signed copy of paramores new single 'Misery Business'. You may have noticed it is one signature short- due to scheduling commitments in the U.K, Hayley wasnt able to sign the CD (But she did yayyy!) Dont worry though, you will be recieving a special piece of hand-signed memorabilia from Hayley herself within the next month - delivered right to your door. meaning you get 2 ultra special signed products in 1!

Enjoy the music!

AHHHH so i guess it will be the live cd i ordered with her signature on it, what do you think?

Has this happened to anyone else ?!

Well I ordered the special live edition of paramore from the u.k and the three misery business cds came today and its signed by all of them but its weird lol this piece of paper came saying this on it:

With Compliments

Congratulations!

You are one of the lucky 200 people to get a signed copy of paramores new single 'Misery Business'. You may have noticed it is one signature short- due to scheduling commitments in the U.K, Hayley wasnt able to sign the CD (But she did yayyy!) Dont worry though, you will be recieving a special piece of hand-signed memorabilia from Hayley herself within the next month - delivered right to your door. meaning you get 2 ultra special signed products in 1!

Enjoy the music!

AHHHH so i guess it will be the live cd i ordered with her signature on it, what do you think?

Has this happened to anyone else ?!

you're so lucky yours was signed!:)

Woop got an e-mail from concert live saying that they are dispatching the live cds now so i should have it in the next few days!!!!!!!!! Cant belive they signed it tho! Has anyone else got the manchester CD is it good like?!

I has the Manchester CD. Its really good apart from the audience are a tad quiet. Its quite embarrasing cos Hayley actually has to tell them to sing louder ;/

I got mine today!!!!! and it was signed!!!!! I am so happy! Though i too got the letter saying there was no Hayley signature...but there is. So could it be fake or a typo?

It seems some have Hayley's signature and some dont. A lot of ours do have it but I saw one on ebay without her signature. But hopefully all of us get this exclusive merch.