NEW INTERVIEW ON FUSE!!

plus' date=' i have comcast DVR[/size'] and i cant rewind as much as i want, oh yesss...

That's what I have too...I'm recording it and I'm going to watch it after Lost...how long were they on for?

they were there for about a hot little second. y'know he just asked a few questions and stuff about their tour and stuff. but it was still so good. them on FUSE for the first time. :D:D

Did anyone saw it & taped it?

I couldn't watch the episode.

I saw it and have it recorded on my DVR...I have no idea how to transfer that to a computer file though, so if anyone can help, I'll give it a shot...

It was a short interview, but cute...basically, they talked a bit about going to the UK, Josh said one parent was going with them because they're all like 12...good stuff :)

Did anyone saw it & taped it?

I couldn't watch the episode.

I saw it and have it recorded on my DVR...I have no idea how to transfer that to a computer file though' date=' so if anyone can help, I'll give it a shot...

It was a short interview, but cute...basically, they talked a bit about going to the UK, Josh said one parent was going with them because they're all like 12...good stuff :)[/quote']

i have Tivo & i had to buy a cord that let me transfer things from it to the computer so maybe yours is the same way? i wish i still had fuse then i could have done it! oh well.

it was such a short interview... like 1 minute lol.

yea it was to damn short

hey Brent to u have that cable :)

Ummm, I have no idea...I'll have to look at my box and see if it has some sort of output...and then figure out if I can wire it into my PC somehow...