The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

I argued with a friend and I feel really bad about it. She was going through some trouble and we argued over me calling her Bi-Polar, which she is, and how Americans have ruined the English language.

Is she still online? Apologise, I'm sure she'll understand and forgive you.

oh... well that does suck, can't you use a proxy?? ours don't work anymore cos they banned the length of website address or something, but they might work on yours??

And... yes... it will suck tomorrow. me and a few friends are so far in front we're actually allowed to do whatever we want! :rotfl:

Late again :roll:

nearly all sites are blocked on the school computers >.< It sucks.

I won't even be able to use the computers tomorrow cause they all have a virus haha

the computers are the same at our school.

except pf isn't blocked.

when i found out i was like YES!! and everyone looked at me. doi.

not many proper things are blocked... so stuff like PF etc. isn't, neither is zoo online :shifty:

LOL.

ours are like, crazy strict.

even if its like stuff to do with the work.

and youtube has always been banned which sucks!

oh... well that does suck, can't you use a proxy?? ours don't work anymore cos they banned the length of website address or something, but they might work on yours??

And... yes... it will suck tomorrow. me and a few friends are so far in front we're actually allowed to do whatever we want! :rotfl:

Late again :roll:

I dunno, it might I spose. I've never tried. There's probably not much point anyway cause I swear my teacher has eyes everywhere! :shifty: