random jimmy eat world tour questionss

thatdudethomasx

01. When will the tickets be available with the whole presale and everything thing through the fan club? If noone knows the exact date/estimates?

02. Do you think they'll do any songs together? I think that'd be pretty amazing. I could totally see Hayley singing with Jim in like, Hear you me or Here It Goes.

03. Who will play last? I know when Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace co headlined, they switched up who played when, think itll be the case for this tour?

04. Anyone going to the DC show? I live in VA but im going cause thats the closest their coming to me. haha. And, my goal is to freaking meeet them thistime, someway somehow, haha. ANytips? Like someone to hangout before or after the show where I might see them?

01. When will the tickets be available with the whole presale and everything thing through the fan club? If noone knows the exact date/estimates?

Someone already said... but yep Thursday 10am.

02. Do you think they'll do any songs together? I think that'd be pretty amazing. I could totally see Hayley singing with Jim in like, Hear you me or Here It Goes.

I would hope so. It'll be a surprise... but I wish we could know now too. (I really think she will)

03. Who will play last? I know when Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace co headlined, they switched up who played when, think itll be the case for this tour?

JEW plays last

04. Anyone going to the DC show? I live in VA but im going cause thats the closest their coming to me. haha. And, my goal is to freaking meeet them thistime, someway somehow, haha. ANytips? Like someone to hangout before or after the show where I might see them?

I'm planning on being there. Maybe I'll see ya. :)

Hang out by the bus area after the show.

yeah paramore's myspace posted te bulliten about the presale like RIGHT atfer i posted that, i felt kinda dumb. haha. I figured JEW'd play last, and im pretty stoked, i hope they do some songs ytogether, more than Always Be. And sweet. I'll have to try that. Just a myspace pic with Hayley would be pretty fantastic. I usually dont care if i meet people in bands but Hayley's different. haha. I'd like to meet the rest of them too, esp. Josh and Taylor. I play guitar, but Ive only been playing for a little bit, so maybe some of their guitar godness could rub off on me, hahaha.