give it a name help!!

Kim-r1988

hey guys, new on here so forgive me if this has been posted lol!

the thing is iv got tix for the ggow gig and as its all gone t**s up right now, me and mates are wanting to go to the Sheffield Give It A Name purely to see paramore!!

butttt as the uk tour has been "postponed" will they DEF be appearing at GIAN to headline....? wanting to know b4 we book tickets lol!

any help would be amazing!!

thank you!

K xx

;-)

^yeah, we've already had the KIGH info posted. no ones taking their word for it, considering it seems unlikely that theyd be supporting them again anyway.

ticket agents are telling us the dates are just postponed, so blahblahblah.

wish i could summon up some cash and some people to go to GIAN a name in sheffield.

:(

Aye GIAN is like a dreamland for me, just for Billy Talent and Paramore, at the one gig!

Id actually die.

Wish it was coming up to Scotland though, but apparently hardly anyone went to it last year and thats the reason it wont be touring to Scotland.

Aye GIAN is like a dreamland for me, just for Billy Talent and Paramore, at the one gig!

Id actually die.

Wish it was coming up to Scotland though, but apparently hardly anyone went to it last year and thats the reason it wont be touring to Scotland.

aye, perhaps cause the line up was so pants.

im still determined i'll make it to the sheffield one though, even just the sunday.

dont know how but... gah a girl can wish.

megabus to manchester! then from there ;)

ooh, sounds doable :D

i mean i could nag and ask for cash to pay for this out of my birthday - i just gotta find at least one other person to do it with! as said yer.

i like the idea of getting a bit lost in the north of england tbh. sophisticated.