I need a Best friend here!

Ace

I'm not random enough to, um, appricate your randomness!

oh no... how unfortunate. you should try it some time, it's really quite wonderful

thank y'all! have you ever wondered when you move your eyes your heard automatically moves. Sorry I just realized that yesterday at the hair salon

:-o oh my.

have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were walking down the street on a particularly sunny day, and then your limbs just spontaneously fell off? then you'd just be a lump of body and HEAD wiggling about the path.

me and a friend were actually in hysterics back in the gool ol' days of school laughing about that

oh no... how unfortunate. you should try it some time, it's really quite wonderful

:-o oh my.

have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were walking down the street on a particularly sunny day, and then your limbs just spontaneously fell off? then you'd just be a lump of body and HEAD wiggling about the path.

me and a friend were actually in hysterics back in the gool ol' days of school laughing about that

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::hyper::hyper::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

oh my word thats kinda scary! Its almost like that thing where you can radomly catch on fire!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::hyper::hyper::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I hope no one here knows anyone with no limbs. or i shall feel bad.

sorry to all limbless people. you have my regrets :hug:

oh my word thats kinda scary! Its almost like that thing where you can radomly catch on fire!

who caught on fire?

*smells air*

OH MY GOD IT'S MY PIGEON!!!

On its backk?

XD

These things can happen

dean_finger.jpgEFF YOU, HUMPING MONKEY!!!!

BTW, where are you all frommmmmmmm?

I'm from england... in the north east, near newcastle where people are known as 'Geordies'... WEY AYE MAN. born and raised here, and can't WAIT to travel to different places!

anyone wanna have a pointless conversation over MSN? :)

Cbaaaa to go sleep :)

my msn deosn't work while im on the internet because my laptop is a mean ol' twonk