Post here if you want to be the CATMES member of the week!

JJ Riot

^If you ment that you thought all the nordic countrys had the same language, so no. But Norwegian, Swedish and Danish is very alike, i can understand almost everything someone from Sweden and Denmark says. =)

Neh, what I meant is from which language their first languages came from. You know, like French, Spanish and Italian came from Latin, since you say you understand nearly everything a Swedish or Danish person says, I'm wondering if those languages are Germanic languages.

You see what I meant now ? =)

Neh, what I meant is from which language their first languages came from. You know, like French, Spanish and Italian came from Latin, since you say you understand nearly everything a Swedish or Danish person says, I'm wondering if those languages are Germanic languages.

You see what I meant now ? =)

Yup, i do =) But i have no idea if they are germanic, i know that on Iceland, they talk alike what they did in Norway, many many years ago.

No, I haven't actually, but it doesn't surprise me, even if I talk sometimes with James on msn, we're not really friends, haha. :P

well next friday, i dunno it could be ur time, justy av to wait n see.

aww u really havnt?

i thought u have!

well it isnt jsut james's decision mine too!

yeah thats right joint decision :):hug:

Oh you did ? Haha, any reasons why ? (because I'm rad, maybe ? :shifty:) Haha. :P

Well, James influences your decision. :D

errrrr no i dnt ronnie :nono: