My sister ran away from home.....

CaughtInTheRiot

This will hopefully answer all the questions.

Shes 18 years old.

She drove to WISCONSIN!

To meet some guy who she met on the internet...

She told us she will come back when she wants to.

My mom and dad are strongly considering not letting her come back because she is 18.

She called earlier today and told us she drove for 22 straight hours (1200 miles) from Orlando to there, after telling my parents she was getting a hotel at about 6:00 PM yesterday. She arrived there at 3:30 AM this morning.

She is still bitching at my parents every single time they talk, telling them it is their fault, which it obviously isn't, in my eyes.

Thanks for the support guys...

but I don't know if she will ever come back...

good Lord! Wisconsin! dang!

well at least you know she aint hurt, right?

maybe yall can go get her? (or not)

keep us updated!! :hug:

Ah, so now that she is eighteen she has that freedom itch, I see. Eighteen can be a harsh age for some. They feel as though they have all the freedom in the world, not knowing there are consequences to their actions.

This will soon come to an end and she will realize her decision was absolutely stupid. Of course she is going to blame your parents, that is how it goes: it's never her fault, she is always in the right, and parents are only around to make her feel miserable. I can pretty much promise you she will grow out of this.

I can relate to you because my sister did a lot of things like this for years; some things I do not want to mention, but just trust me when I say they were bad. So from one younger sibling with a troubled older sister to another younger sibling with a troubled older sister, I can assure you that this phase will end.

She is eighteen now and will make her own choices. She must be wanting to be treated as an adult, correct? Well, if she wants to be treated as an adult, she will have to take the blame as an adult and not try to pin it on your parents.

I'm curious- you're 15, how are you quite so wise ? I actually imagine an owl typing everytime i read your posts. An orange one.

Anyway, everything worth saying has already been said by the majority of people here, so i'll just join in with a heartfelt 'good luck, hope everything sorts out the way it should, and smile' :D.

Guest JadeIsRad
I'm curious- you're 15, how are you quite so wise ? I actually imagine an owl typing everytime i read your posts. An orange one.

Anyway, everything worth saying has already been said by the majority of people here, so i'll just join in with a heartfelt 'good luck, hope everything sorts out the way it should, and smile' :D.

I know, Cheyenne is a very wise and talented young lady =]

and yeppp I hope everything turns out ok in the end (:

Haha, well, I would not consider myself to be wise; I've just had fifteen years of experience in the troubled siblings department. My older sister has pulled every trick in the book, and the results always seem to be the same; so after fifteen years of all that one comes to know how the game is played and how it ends.

Hahaha, it is cool you imagine an orange owl typing. Owls are great, and orange is the best color ever :D

My friend and my cousin ran away, so I know how it feels. Both went to meet some person they met online. But it worked out for my cousin, because she ended up marrying the guy and having his kid.

If you ever need to talk about things, PM me. I'm here for you.