Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

:rotfl:

with wonderful red UNDERPANTS on top.

seriously, who thought of that. how daft haha

I dunno, but spiderman costume has a major error how the hell does he breath with his mask on. i would complain if i where him.

I dunno, but spiderman costume has a major error how the hell does he breath with his mask on. i would complain if i where him.

that is a splendid point. ALSO, on the topic of spider-bloke... how on earth can he climb walls with shoes on?

especially in the 1st movie, after the wrestling match where hes wearing that stoopid cheap costume... he's wearing trainers and MASSIVE gloves, yet he can climb walls. hmmmm, Linzi is unconvinced

I haff to go people. Bye bye xxxx

aww nooooo!!! tata for now hayley! :mrgreen:

that is a splendid point. ALSO, on the topic of spider-bloke... how on earth can he climb walls with shoes on?

especially in the 1st movie, after the wrestling match where hes wearing that stoopid cheap costume... he's wearing trainers and MASSIVE gloves, yet he can climb walls. hmmmm, Linzi is unconvinced

that is an excellent point me is unconvinced too, we should write to hollywood about that and see what they say hmmmm

Maybe he wanted to show off his new trainers to the other superheores when they meet at the annual superhero meeting

that is an excellent point me is unconvinced too, we should write to hollywood about that and see what they say hmmmm

Maybe he wanted to show off his new trainers to the other superheores when they meet at the annual superhero meeting

HA, yes that is a possibility.

though, he shouldn't be doing that, he should be saving people for fraggle rock's sake!!! no wonder my pet leaf named Jimmy died... he blew off a tree and spiderman wasn't there to save him... because he was showing off his shoesies. tut-tut spiderman

Geez,I can't rep you Linzi.

well that's just the shambles that is

HA, yes that is a possibility.

though, he shouldn't be doing that, he should be saving people for fraggle rock's sake!!! no wonder my pet leaf named Jimmy died... he blew off a tree and spiderman wasn't there to save him... because he was showing off his shoesies. tut-tut spiderman

damn you spider-bloke, he must be a chav tucking his costume into his trainers haha.

• Like 1

damn you spider-bloke, he must be a chav tucking his costume into his trainers haha.

LOL! another interesting point.

again, on the topic of superheroes... isn't it AMAZING how when bruce Banner (or whatever his name is) turns into the hulk, his shorts magically stay on and dont rip off.

very intresting linzi its the same with superman, just because he takes off his glasses they can't tell how he is, what do the other people have glaucoma or something its a pair of glasses fraggle rock's sake!

LOL! another interesting point.

again, on the topic of superheroes... isn't it AMAZING how when bruce Banner (or whatever his name is) turns into the hulk, his shorts magically stay on and dont rip off.

Magic shorts.

very intresting linzi its the same with superman, just because he takes off his glasses they can't tell how he is, what do the other people have glaucoma or something its a pair of glasses fraggle rock's sake!

:rotfl:

look at us ruining it all people hahaha.

i have to say, im grateful that the hulk's shorts don't rip off. i don't think my eyes would want to be scorned by the sight of his green monster. oh my