Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

it's saturday, 8.10pm and im BORED.

OH NOOOOOEDIT: oh, HERE'S JAMES!!!! :D

ello there good sir... congrats to your win(s? can't remember)

Hello Linzi! :D

I only won one, so there must be a conspiracy afoot. ;D

james! :hug::D

Catie! :D

Miss me?

James!!!

::GIANT HUG::

How are you? :D

biggest hayley fan was it? i voted you for that, no way could anyone beat you haha.

how've you been?

Pfft, lucky guess. ;D

I'm fine thanks, how about you? Going back to the airport for a job then? ;D

yes of course james :roll:

Does the eye-rolling smiley mean you didn't miss me? :crybad:

Pfft, lucky guess. ;D

I'm fine thanks, how about you? Going back to the airport for a job then? ;D

nah, not a guess. i KNEW haha. come on, how obvious could that have been anyways? heehee

yep, looks like i'll be going back to the airport! i just need to wait for them to get back to me confirming whether everything is okay or not. they're being dead shady about it. i hope they dont think that during my absence ive been involved in terrorist activities or something :shifty:

nah, not a guess. i KNEW haha. come on, how obvious could that have been anyways? heehee

yep, looks like i'll be going back to the airport! i just need to wait for them to get back to me confirming whether everything is okay or not. they're being dead shady about it. i hope they dont think that during my absence ive been involved in terrorist activities or something :shifty:

:nono:

Oh dear, that would be bad if they assumed that. :willy_nilly: Or maybe it's a case of 'Oh God, not her again!' :rotfl:

Bye Judeh! *falls and bashes chin on edge of the table*

hahaha!!! i hope not!! well, i guess i shall just have to wait and see which of those 2 possibilities it is ;-)

how's uni treating you then?

We'll see...I bet £50 they think you've joined a terrorist cell. :twisted:

It's been good thanks...my holidays start next week, and the seminar on the friday was fun...only about 5 of us turned up so we spent a lot of time talking about random crap...such as how facist we are. (I'm a 4.2 apparently.) :willy_nilly: