Spring Break live video rip?

wallacda

wow, what mtvu aired was not at all what I thought it would be. The guide listing in my tivo showed paramore for an hour. All they did is open the hour with crushcrushcrush, play music videos, and then 40 minutes later played the my shot with paramore clip, then more music videos.

So if this holds true for the other hour block on later tonight, I wouldn't be surpized if all that aired was the same stuff the posted on the web:crybad:

I was really looking forward to seeing more songs.

wow, what mtvu aired was not at all what I thought it would be. The guide listing in my tivo showed paramore for an hour. All they did is open the hour with crushcrushcrush, play music videos, and then 40 minutes later played the my shot with paramore clip, then more music videos.

So if this holds true for the other hour block on later tonight, I wouldn't be surpized if all that aired was the same stuff the posted on the web:crybad:

I was really looking forward to seeing more songs.

id be greatful if you could upload these vids as im out of the us so i cant view them:(