April Fools Day!!!!!!!!! :)

JJ Riot

^haha thats gonna suck to be him.

so my parents have been talking about moving to denver colorado. well, my father has, my mom keeps saying no. and my friends know about that.

soooo...

i'm going to tell them my mom caved in and i'm moving. make myself "almost cry" and then tell them later tomorrow i'm not actually moving. :twisted:

^haha thats gonna suck to be him.

so my parents have been talking about moving to denver colorado. well, my father has, my mom keeps saying no. and my friends know about that.

soooo...

i'm going to tell them my mom caved in and i'm moving. make myself "almost cry" and then tell them later tomorrow i'm not actually moving. :twisted:

that is going to be awesome.

you should totally get there reaction on mobile and say i like i need memories for when i move away haha :twisted:

put cling film over the toilet.

ive never done it because imagine how gross that would be.

hilarious to see the reaction though haha

I have done that once before, glad they didnt go for a number 2 haha

I'll probably just run away from people and stuff.

Last year someone went to me " I shat on your cat you know, you should go take a look."

Me: :neutral: OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I know it's April fools and shit but dude, think of better pranks and crap next time yeah?

He kinda laughed....and then started running to another person and then some random guy tripped him up and he fell and then he got up again and lept onto someone. xD

pretty amusing if you ask me.

my friend tripped me up once... but not for April Fool's day. i fell flat on my face and then got TRAMPLED on. im not exaggerating either, i literally got trampled on by all of the inconsiderate and obviously BLIND twonks that were walking behind me. tut tut.

twas funny though, i almost peed laughing

lol. I was making my friend Rebecca laugh her head off and i wasn't even trying to be funny and she was like

Oh stop hayley i'll choke if you don't.

Me: What was so funny? I wasn't even trying to make you laugh. I'm gifted obviously. DUH!

her: -does weird thing with legs-

Me:O__O dude wtf are you doing?

her: Crossin my legs so i don't pee myself.

Then I said something about me and my mate having a convo about something den all i see is some little spill of piss on her jeans.

I was wettin myself laughing.

lol. I was making my friend Rebecca laugh her head off and i wasn't even trying to be funny and she was like

Oh stop hayley i'll choke if you don't.

Me: What was so funny? I wasn't even trying to make you laugh. I'm gifted obviously. DUH!

her: -does weird thing with legs-

Me:O__O dude wtf are you doing?

her: Crossin my legs so i don't pee myself.

Then I said something about me and my mate having a convo about something den all i see is some little spill of piss on her jeans.

I was wettin myself laughing.

:rotfl: love how you went into detail LOL.

Well it was an earlier convo i had. it went like this:

her: FRANK AND BEANS!

me: Lmao okay....

her:what if you woke up and you had a dick on your head?

me: well you'd be a proper dick head wouldn't you?

her: lol yeah i guess.

me: might make some people jealous and if they tell you to go fuck yourself you probably would be able too.

her: okay i laughed harder than i should have..... also i'd have buttseckz.....by using my head.

• Like 1