who went tonight?

oshes

UH, YES. THE SETLIST SUCKED.

They played (not in order): let the flames begin, for a pessimist, TWYG, crushcrushcrush, born for this, misery business, when it rains, miracle, pressure, whoa and stop this song. THAT WAS IT. They didn't play My Heart which really disappointed me and plus that's only two songs from AWKIF (and no cover). And the backdrop is kind of lame... I preferred the video clips from the riot tour. The backdrop was a big black sheet with riots on it. It makes me sad because I was really thinking this show would be awesome.

btw- no encore either.

ehh the setlist sounds great, but then again im sad because they arent playing much songs off of AWKIF its true they are co-headlining and its not really just their tour so i can kinda see that, but I hope they dont start playing fewer and fewer AWKIF songs. I see why they kept pressure..the filp and it is pretty well known i am however glad they bought back woah. thats always been one of my favorites live. but i wish they would bring back brighter franklin(the last time they played that was the cd release thing for riot! i guess? and so that might have been something special to them to play that song right before they got big because that song is perfect for them and whats going on right now) but yeah idk conspiracy would be good too. but someone said before they are playing the crowd favorites so whatever. im happy for them and im also glad they are playing stop this song :D

I was really disapointed. I waited in line for 2 hours, we got to basically the front of the stage and then my cousin says she needs to go sit down so we had to go up in the bleachers. Then paramore's setlist was cool but WAY to short( I know it was co-headlining but that means that they should get the same amount of time). Then the crowd SUCKED on whoa you couldn't even hear them. Then the Fan Club Meet & Greet thing was REALLY disappointing, it was because I didn't win (ofcourse I was sad about that), but they just got my hopes up, and then left me hangin, so I barely got any sleep because of stupid Artist Arena not doing their stupid job. yeah paramore played great, but I didn't get to enjoy it. The only good thing about this was Let The Flames Begin (AMAZING!!!), and the merch.

That setlist is pretty much what I expected - they've got to fit in the timeslot they have to play on the tour. And remember - not everyone is as passionate a Paramore fan as the people here are - most people are there to hear the songs they know from RIOT! - it's sold close to a million copies, while AWKIF has sold about 200k.

They're changing it up and working some new songs (Stop This Song and Miracle - yay!) into the list.

As for the backdrop, that's what you get (no pun intended) when you're not the closing band. You can't do the big production you can do when you're the sole headliner.

The set list surprised me a little bit. I thought they would get to play more. I thought they would at least play as long as Jimmy.Then again it makes sense, everyone is there to see Jimmy so they only know the Paramore "hits." No emergency surprised me though. And no here we go again with that's what you get??? How sad.

The back drop doesn't bother me. I personally like it better when bands don't do to much with the backdrops. I enjoy the performance more.

I can live with a shorter setlist because they're not headlining, but no "my heart" or "emergency" is what bums me out...those are two AMAZING songs live...i could do w/o a couple of the RIOT! songs...but I guess since those are the popular ones, we're going to have to live w/ less AWKIF songs...."emergency" really gets me though cuz it seemed like a pretty big song....wow....and "my heart" is freaking amazing live...i'm going to die w/o it.

I think the set list sound okay. Since they are playing before Jimmy Eat World, I can see why they don't get to do an encore but that doesn't mean that doesn't suck. I love Jimmy Eat World too so I'm excited for both.