The Parahouse

Ace

hi Allie! :hug:

Thanks!!

yours is awesome too!!

So...Much....Hayley.....

:willy_nilly::hyper::mrgreen::uhh:

yeah hayley is amazing!! haha im kinda obsessed i think when you get your hair cut like hers your obsessed =] haha im obsessed with the whole band but im the biggest hayley lover in the world lol

yeah hayley is amazing!! haha im kinda obsessed i think when you get your hair cut like hers your obsessed =] haha im obsessed with the whole band but im the biggest hayley lover in the world lol

i love hayley too!!! <3 (and Jeremy tooo!!)

Hayley and Jeremy are my two favorites..meaning i am obsessed with them both bahahah!

i got my hair cut like hayles too hahaha (one of the many haircuts she has had).

but the color they did wasnt what i wanted. grrr but it was still really red hahaha.

and i liked it so it wasnt too much of a problem haha.

and im the biggest jeremy lover in the word!! :willy_nilly:

i love hayley too!!! <3 (and Jeremy tooo!!)

Hayley and Jeremy are my two favorites..meaning i am obsessed with them both bahahah!

i got my hair cut like hayles too hahaha (one of the many haircuts she has had).

but the color they did wasnt what i wanted. grrr but it was still really red hahaha.

and i liked it so it wasnt too much of a problem haha.

and im the biggest jeremy lover in the word!! :willy_nilly:

i want to do it like misery business but my parents wont let me!!! im the biggest freaking hayley lover on the planet!!! haha

i know! i would be too..haha i hate to miss paramore shows it breaks my heart :crybad:

im doing good other than all the homework i have and the fact that i dont feel very well right now

yeah i have a sore throat