The Parahouse

Ace

I have to confess that I like it least, but actually I'm more a couch potato who prefer being at home. :)

I was that too a bit buttt when the years past.. and I got older I went out more and now I <3 it :) not that I go out every day .. becoz thats not possible where I live.. you got only 1 club in the town next to my town and if you wanna go to a good club or cool city you got to go by bus or go by car.. but can't drive.. dont have my driverslicense yet (got to be 18.. will be in a month tho!! :D:D) and its hard to plan with people to go somewhere.. somebody got to work the other one has sports or whatever but I like to go out when its possible.. and also go to festivals where DJ's play and such :willy_nilly:

Ehm, i went to different clubs. But mostly, i go to some club if my friend is DJ-ing there.

Thats cool.. so you like trance/ techno?

I was that too a bit buttt when the years past.. and I got older I went out more and now I <3 it :) not that I go out every day .. becoz thats not possible where I live.. you got only 1 club in the town next to my town and if you wanna go to a good club or cool city you got to go by bus or go by car.. but can't drive.. dont have my driverslicense yet (got to be 18.. will be in a month tho!! :D:D) and its hard to plan with people to go somewhere.. somebody got to work the other one has sports or whatever but I like to go out when its possible.. and also go to festivals where DJ's play and such :willy_nilly:

Yeah I can imagine. Here it's the same with the driving license.