The Parahouse

Ace

yes you know it

and it's a matter of time before they all run out :P

when i thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth, ive waited eight long months she finally set him free i toldhim i couldnt lie he was the only one for me two weeks and we have caught on fire shes got it out for me but i wear the biggest smile....

WHOA I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW WHOA IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO BRAG, TO STEAL IT ALL AWAY FROM YOU KNOW, BUT GOD DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD, CUZ I GOT HIM WHERE I GOT HIM NOW, AND IF YOU COULD THEN YOU KNOW YOU WOULD CUZ GOD IT FEELS SO!!! haha i sang that in gym todaylol

when i thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth, ive waited eight long months she finally set him free i toldhim i couldnt lie he was the only one for me two weeks and we have caught on fire shes got it out for me but i wear the biggest smile....

WHOA I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW WHOA IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO BRAG, TO STEAL IT ALL AWAY FROM YOU KNOW, BUT GOD DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD, CUZ I GOT HIM WHERE I GOT HIM NOW, AND IF YOU COULD THEN YOU KNOW YOU WOULD CUZ GOD IT FEELS SO!!! haha i sang that in gym todaylol

dude so did i! my p.e. teacher told me to shut up :rotfl: