The Cab?

jeffalynn

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i was like okay whatever. hahah

Their inside source revealed that the two have not been seeing each other for long due to Demi’s busy schedule. “They were introduced by a mutual friend not too long ago and have been chatting and seeing each other ever since. Demi is in L.A. right now and Alex isn’t - It makes the relationship hard, but the two are dealing with it and trying to make it work without the press - It’ll come out sooner or later since he’s been seen at a lot of Demi’s shows and they are not really trying to hide anything.”

^ yes, you and Demi forever. hahaha

Yeah, i was like okay whatever. haha.

Their inside source revealed that the two have not been seeing each other for long due to Demi’s busy schedule. “They were introduced by a mutual friend not too long ago and have been chatting and seeing each other ever since. Demi is in L.A. right now and Alex isn’t - It makes the relationship hard, but the two are dealing with it and trying to make it work without the press - It’ll come out sooner or later since he’s been seen at a lot of Demi’s shows and they are not really trying to hide anything.”

Yeah, thats a load of bullcrap. I mean Singer posted a picture of Logan on his blog not more than a month ago and was just gushing about how much he was in love with her.