2/7 - Chicago, IL - Subterranean

7/7 - Somewhere in Cleveland, OH

7/8 - Grand Rapids, MI - Intersection

7/12 - Albany, NY - Valentines

7/14 - South Hackensack, NJ - School of Rock

7/21 - Farmingdale, NY - Crazy Donkey

7/29 - Club Remix VIP, Greensboro, NC

8/1 - The Culture Room, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Not every band, bar the Cab, the Summer Set and Eye Alaska is playing every date. Tour runs June 18th-August 9th. Presale goes up on Monday which is when a full list of dates will be known.

The Summer Set is sooo good live.

When I saw them only like, 50 people showed up since it was on a school night and all the bands were just having so much fun playing for such a small crowd. They were talking to us and asking us questions and it was so fun.

• 4 weeks later...

"I have been staring at my ceiling for hours now trying to figure out a way to do this..and to be honest… I still don’t really know how to. The only way I know how to do this is to just be honest and extremely straight forward. After all, you guys are my family just as much as anyone. Our dear friend and brother Ian Crawford, is no longer going to be pursuing this dream with us. He has made the decision to leave the band, but before you guys get mad or anything.. I need you to listen. Ian is one amazing dude. He is a class act, and obviously one of the most talented musicians down. I am proud to have gotten to stand next to him on a stage for as long as I did, and I wish him nothing but the best. This was not easy for us, or for Ian, but it needed to happen. I don’t have to say much about him, you know how Ian is. He is a free spirit, and was born in the wrong era. Ian should be playing next to Jimmy Page or John Lennon. His heart was simply not in this genre of music. He didn’t want to play pop or music suitable for the radio. I was heartbroken when I heard the news, but how can you be mad at someone for following their heart? How can you be mad at someone for following their own dream? We’re young, we’re still growing and figuring out who and what we want to be…Ian is no different. We wish him the best and always will."

awh man, well i kinda understand why Ian left, he doesn't look like he's into that whole pop music scene, I can see him playing music that's like similar to like Mars Volta, eh prolly like something more darker i guess? eh idk, i can't explain it...

I agreeeee

• 3 weeks later...