jorgi?

Defiance

GOOD LORD ANOTHER THREAD JUST FOR ME.

I finish school on the 20th, stoked. So yeah i'm good after that. I can't get to reading, unfortunatly, i have a sincere lack of funds, but i'm job hunting so you never know if i can jack a ticket off someone.

And god man you missed NASS ! Fucking was like, THE BEST THING EVER. We arrived there from St. Albans at 9.50, ran to the tent site cause the gates were closing at 10, put up our tent in a speedily fashion and ran to the skate arena to compete for 10.30. was good shit right there, the park was a disaster but that's another story.

Went partying after the comp and got unnecessarily drunk with all the girls and a few guys, and proceeded to spend the rest of the night in the drum and bass tent. Epic raves going on right there. Got back to the tents at about 4.30 only to find that someone had kicked down the majority of the tents (not mine though, haarhar) but the people's i drove up there had gone and the poles been nicked, so after a bit of a caffufle it was decided that we'd drive back (it was now 5.45) to london. None of us had been to sleep.

It was ridiculous.

I loved it.

So, now, after that little jem of a NASS tale.

Yes, partying fer sure this summer right there, young Alex.

yeh man you DESERVE your own thread =]

yeh ive been really depressed and shit so i was like....nah cant skate, dont wanna do anything. but yeh summer should be jokes, summer after GCSE's is the best one i guarantee it. and man if i could afford to get you a reading ticket (to be paid back at a later date) i so would.

Oh, i know i do ;-) hahaha.

Ah man, gotta sort that out right there, come down to hitchin for a rave to cheer you up. So diggin the DnB scene right now, DJ Hype must be made king.

And yeah, any summer's the best but i don't even nearly have to start thinking about school again for 3 months... I so can't wait. I don't think i'm going to sleep a whole lot i don't want to miss any of it.

Think we're going on a bunch of skate missions also, so if you get to know everyone i jam with you can tag along as the token binliner, haha.

haha the token binliner?? i prefer the term fruitbooter, jesus. :P do i get to say shit like "daymmnnn" "shhhhiittt" and "that is whack"

yeh a rave sounds fat to the ph to be honest, everything is going pretty shit at the moment, i dont know when ill actually be capable of skating tho cause ive kinda fucked my back up in a car crash its not good when you roll around like a monkey all day. but i guess i could hang around and smoke up some of this purple haze ive got hold of, man it will blow you away.