Em Em. Recommends.

Komomaan

I'm bored and you should listen to this...

This is a band from Chigago with both female and male singers. They've released two albums so far, 'A Better View Of The Rising Moon' and 'On The Run'. I highly recommend the first one as I haven't really properly heard the 2nd one myself.

Sounds like... Indie pop with a little bit emo perhaps.

Songs... Garden Of Evil | In Your Car | Grace | Tennessee Song.

The Automatic.

Welsh band. They had a hit with 'Monster'. I'm sure some of you still remember it, what's that coming over the hill?. Anyway, they have other loads of brilliant songs on their debut 'Not Accepted Anywhere' and their second 'This Is A Fix' is coming out in the summer. You US'ers might know them as 'The Automatic Automatic' as they're promoted that way there. They were on Warped 2 years ago.

Sounds like... Electro/Disco/Metal/Rock as described by themselves though they're in the

British indie scene.

Songs... That's What She Said | Raoul | You Shout You Shout You Shout You Shout | Keep Your Eyes Peeled | On The Campaign Trail | Team Drama | By My Side | Jack Daniels | Golddigga (Kanye West Cover).

Before Their Eyes.

Screamo band from Ohio that released one selftitled album so far, but they're working on a 2nd one so look out for that.

Sounds like... Screamo/Post-Hardcore.

Songs... City In A Snow Globe | The Nighttime Is Our Time | Why Six Is Afraid Of 7? | The Journey Down South (Starts With A 2 Step) | Close Your Eyes, It's Ok To Rest Now.

The Blackbox Revelation.

Indie band from Brussels. Already gained some internationally attention. They're touring in the US right now if I'm not mistaken. They were 2nd in an important rock rally in Belgium and released an EP and album last year.

Sounds like... Indie rock and sometimes described as rock & roll.

Songs... Kill For Peace (& Peace Will Die) | I Think I Like You | Stand Your Ground | I Don't Want It | We Never Wondered Why.

Fight! Fight! Fight!.

I don't know much about this band. Just stumbled accros of them, maybe even here on PF. Just give 'em listen, there's a female singer too. I know most of you like that ;].

Sounds like... Pop/Punk, indie and a bit acoustic.

Songs... Baseball Is One Hell Of A Sport | Ie Me.

Goose.

Another Belgian band. They've won that same rock rally but a few years ago. If you know Soulwax you'll know one of their keyboard players as he toured with them for a long while. So, they're with four and 3 of them play keyboard. They're working on a new album now but their first 'Bring It On' was brilliant.

Sounds like... New Rave and music you like to hear in clubs.

Songs... Good Times | Black Gloves | British Mode | Bring It On | 3T4 | Everybody.

The Morning Light.

Pop/Punk band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My guess is that when they release their first album they'll become very popular. They're signed to Fearless Records and just make very catchy songs in the same line as most pop/punk bands today. Check out their EP 'The Sounds Of Love EP'.

Sounds like... Catchy Pop/Punk.

Songs... Books And Letters | You're Not Mine | Safe Bet | The Love.

Now, Now Every Children.

Lovely band from Minnesota. Go listen to them. Erica already told you, now I do. It's like chocolate to the ears. They've released two EP's so far and are working on a full length, yay!

Sounds like... Soft sweet music. Indieish.

Songs... Not One But Two | Friends With My Sister | Everyone You Know | Holiday, Birthday, Funeral | Little Brother.

Racing Kites.

Don't know much about this band either. They're from New Jersey and I just found out they have an album on iTunes.

Sounds like... Pop/Punk-ish.

Songs... Better Without It | Kelly | Oceans.

Sing It Loud.

They're about to be big, I tell you. Signed to Epitaph and making their first album now, but they've already released 2 EP's for your ears. Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low sings on one of their songs.

Sounds like... Pop/Punk like you hear it nowadays.

Songs... Bite Your Lip | Come Around | Let Yourself Go | No One Can Touch Us | Maybe I'm A Ghost | Best Beating Heart.

Starfucker.

A female fronted band from Belgium. They also have a female drummer. They've released a cover of 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine' as a single here. Pretty good, check 'em out.

Sounds like... Pop/Punk that slightly goes more to the punk. They have one screamo song.

Songs... Boys Will Be Boys | Sorrow | Better Than That.

Waltz Reprise.

California based band that does not want to be compared with Paramore. Their music is kinda mind blowing. I say, check them out. You'll be surprised.

Sounds like... Experimantal indie rock.

Songs... Wake Up Oh Sleeper | Philia | Transparent.

I'd also recommend Death Cab For Cutie, Eyes Set To Kill, Jimmy Eat World, Metro Station, Motion City Soundtrack, New Found Glory, The Starting Line and We The Kings, but I thought you'd already knew these, so...

If you want to rip myspace songs, use this.

If you think you like a band and want more songs, let me know. I can always get you more :].