Poison or Bret Michaels anyone?

Echelonforever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
aww... how were they live?

i didnt get to see them live, they were filming Rock Of Love like 15 minutes away where i lived, me and my mom are huge poison/bret michaels fans, my mom has seen them a lot tho they're pretty good live, but bret is awesome, i get to be on Rock Of Love<33 it airs in feb i think. but i was waiting for him for 7 hours!!

i didnt get to see them live, they were filming Rock Of Love like 15 minutes away where i lived, me and my mom are huge poison/bret michaels fans, my mom has seen them a lot tho they're pretty good live, but bret is awesome, i get to be on Rock Of Love<33 it airs in feb i think. but i was waiting for him for 7 hours!!

Oh, I thought you said you were seeing them live a while back. That's cool though! I'll be sure to watch it then!! haha.

Oh, I thought you said you were seeing them live a while back. That's cool though! I'll be sure to watch it then!! haha.

haha yea! i was going to see them but i couldnt =/ yeah i wont be hard to find. i was wearing skinny jeans and a white hurley shirt i was on the police tape so you'll see me lol