MTV VMA 2008

"Buzzworthy: What are we gonna see you in on the red carpet? Did it take you long to decide what to wear?

Hayley: There is a dress that I have in mind. It was a gift from my man! As soon as I saw it I wanted to wear it to the VMAs. The dress is very… me. That’s the only word I can think of to describe it!"

Is she referring to Ben Sherman?

I HAVE FREAKING EUROPEAN HOURS SO IT STARTS AT 3:00 AM FOR ME ! AND THERE IS SCHOOL TOMORROW !

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ? LET'S BE CRAZY AND NOT SLEEP TONIGHT ! I'M NOT GOING TO BED UNTIL THE VMAS ARE OVER !

PARAMORE ! PARAMORE ! PARAMORE !

GO AHEAD,BOY!!

xDDD

I understand, but I think VMAS are more important than a day of school, especially when there is Paramore.

Yeah, I fear the same thing. I don't think there will be the VMAS on my MTV, but I'll stay awake, just in case.

I really hope there is ... I would be so sad if I don't get to see them :( ... and tired too. :mrgreen:

AND ARE YOU DOING THE SAME THING TONIGHT ? :hyper:

DID YOU WATCHED THE VMAS ON MTV GREECE ? BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE THEY WILL SHOW THE VMAS ON MTV BELGIUM ! I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL !

YEP BUT I'M IN ENGLAND SO IT WILL BE 00.00AM

I DON'T THINK THAT MTV GREECE WILL SHOW IT THOUGH

HOPE THEY'LL SHOW THEM AT YOURS

YEP BUT I'M IN ENGLAND SO IT WILL BE 00.00AM

I DON'T THINK THAT MTV GREECE WILL SHOW IT THOUGH

HOPE THEY'LL SHOW THEM AT YOURS

No, it will start at 01:00am in England, cause Belgium is one hour further than the UK. ;-) Sorry to announce you that Vanessa.

Grrr, I wish I had MTV UK ! It's the best MTV ever ! I only have Germany and Belgium. :(

i'm sure there isn't in our mtv.....dear old hungary,you SUCK :nono: xD

You are making me loose hope Betty ! :(

No, it will start at 01:00am in England, cause Belgium is one hour further than the UK. ;-) Sorry to announce you that Vanessa.

Grrr, I wish I had MTV UK ! It's the best MTV ever ! I only have Germany and Belgium. :(

Don't call me Vanessa McDonald ;-)

Erg what?01.00am?and what about the red carpet situation?w8 I'm gonna check

Yeah,MTV UK is the best

Don't call me Vanessa McDonald ;-)

Erg what?01.00am?and what about the red carpet situation?w8 I'm gonna check

Yeah,MTV UK is the best

Sorry, but I don't know your real name, I only know it starts with a V. :P

You should type in your real name in your profile not "Super V :nono:".

Or tell me your name at least, and I promise I will never call you Vanessa again ! :P

Neh, you don't have to check, I'm 100% sure. Red carpet at 01:00am and VMAS at 02:00am. ;-)

Sorry, but I don't know your real name, I only know it starts with a V. :P

You should type in your real name in your profile not "Super V :nono:".

Or tell me your name at least, and I promise I will never call you Vanessa again ! :P

Neh, you don't have to check, I'm 100% sure. Red carpet at 01:00am and VMAS at 02:00am. ;-)

I have tell you my real name like 3 times...you have to remembere

What is the differenece between America and England in hours?

There is six hours difference between America and Belgium, the red carpet starts at 08:00pm in America, that makes it 02:00am for Belgium. And since Belgium has one hour forward with the UK, it starts at 01:00am where you live ! :)

Here you go Vassia ! ;-)

There is six hours difference between America and Belgium, the red carpet starts at 08:00pm in America, that makes it 02:00am for Belgium. And since Belgium has one hour forward with the UK, it starts at 01:00am where you live ! :)

Here you go Vassia ! ;-)

ohhh yes get it now...to be honest I prefer if I was right...will you stay with me till it starts?

and congrats about my name,love