hello people!!!

Nimo

i'm nikos (call me nick if it's too hard for you to remember my name in greek!!)

i'm 15 and i live in corfu, a smal island island in greece! i love paramore, although i haven't been a fan of them until... well, this year! it was when my best friend, vassia, "discovered" them (they're not at all known in greece) and gave me a copy of RIOT to listen. i was excited, almost shocked from what i heard and immediately fell in love with their music. so original! vassia kept telling me about PF so i decided to join!! warning: i love anything that has to do with paramore but i know very little about them. so don't expect me to be up to date with interviews etc.. i do, however, hope to learn many things about them, as most people in pf do. this is one of the reasons i registered, after all!! oh, and i still face difficulties in things that have to do with my profile etc, it might take me some time to learn how to handle it! (i'm not really good at computers!!) cheers ;-)

• Like 1