Limited Edition Hurley Hoodies

I was gonna get it at the tour yesterday but they only had extra smalls left!!! I was so upset! I'm gonna have to guess which size I need now and order it online :(

jeez, they're selling out and cost $60

people will buy anything (im guilty for that haha)

to clear up with the hoodies -

the black/white one is only available to fan club members

the plain black or plain white versions of the hoodie are available to others.

I got an email saying that the black and white hoodie will be sent out a bit longer because there is not as much of them i believe. so i have a longer wait :(

but the lady at the FBR store said that the black OR white ones would be sent out straight away

wait what lol

its gunna take longer?

and i didnt get a choice of which i wanted

does that mean i am gettin the black and white one?

About a week ago, after all that confusion about which hoodie we had all ordered, they sent out an email saying that the hoodie for sale at the FBR store is the half and half hoodie, but since they were very unclear about that, they offered three options to everyone who bought one... you could choose the half and half one (which will take a little longer, since the manufacturer actually has to manually assemble them), the white/riot print one, or the black striped one (those two can be shipped out immediately).

Check your email to see if they sent you that. If not, email them and tell them.

I ordered the black one too, and it's already on its way... somewhere in Springfield, MA, right now. It's taking too long to travel two hours though. :/

I heard somewhere that they're sending the tour programs, signed or not, at the same time, which probably won't be for at least another week or longer, knowing FBR.

If you ordered everything at the same time (I didn't), it'll all ship together.

yea i did order it all at the same time

the person's email i used emailed them back telling them which one i wanted and verified that i got the tour shirt and autographed program too.

soyea im sure that they will see the email soon then send it out right