Have Any Embarassing Moments Around Paramore?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few but some of the worst were when I went to meet and greet and someone had told me that Zac's snare was made of fiber glass but I didn't think it was so I asked Zac himself. I asked, "Zac, what is your snare made of?" So he was like "Um, wood?" with a confused look on his face. Then I explained that I didn't mean the one he was playing on tour but his clear orange one. I felt like an idiot. Then of course there was the first time I met them. I was so starstruck that I when they walked by me, I turned all fan girl on them. I was like, "OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE PARAMORE! I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!" It was pretty funny. Every time I meet them, I make an ass of myself but those are the two worst probably.

Then I see Kenny and Zac rapping together and I was like "YAAAAAAAAAY!" and we kept calling to them and I got caught off guard and Kenny looks at us and this girl next to me is like "KENNY BE A MAN AND GET DOWN HERE!" and then he thrust his fist in the air and waved at us but Zac didn't even look at us I think he was trying to avoid us or something hahaha or he was caught up in the show or watching the crowd (there are some crazy people in that crowd) but i didn't really get to meet him though we got to meet Kenny. But I was just freaking out the whole time about Zac because he's my favorite out of all of them (but i do love them all, not in that creepy way) and was taking tons of pictures of him which all turned out excellent! But I'm sure if I met Zac I would make a fool of myself or be waaaaay too shy! I would want to talk to him and say something but I'd end up not saying anything but "can i have a picture with you" and then I would regret it the rest of my life :'(

it's happened before lol xD!

aaa Kenny! I came so close to actually meeting him back in April at TSL's last Philly show, he was standing a couple feet away from me talking with a kid who was a little ahead of me in line. He seems like such a sweet dude.

For my own story... ehh, it's kind of stupid when I think about it. (I'm cracking up now because Dumb and Dumber is on - it's the scene where Harry had diarrhea because Lloyd put laxatives in his drink) Last spring, I saw Paramore at the TLA in Philly, and I had gotten meet and greet, which I was pretty excited about. Then I found out my friend couldn't go to the show, and that was a bummer. Nevertheless, my dad had to go with me. When we got there, we found out what time the M&G was at, walked around for a while, and got back to the venue in time. Then we find out the M&G wasn't gonna be for another 20-30 minutes I think. So we waited in a short line by the main doors of the venue, and of COURSE it had to start pouring. Needless to say, by the time I got inside I looked like crap. I went in, and just thought, cool, I'm by myself in here, my friend isn't here, I don't know anyone... it was just really awkward for me. There were a buttload of people in there but I guess some JM lyrics could explain it best... "have you ever been alone in a crowded room?" hahahha I'm a loser. ANYWAY, when the time finally came to get them to sign stuff and take pics and all, the only thing I talked about was that my friend was supposed to come and couldn't make it, and THEN I wanted to get a picture of them holding a sign for my friend that said "Paramore <3s Abby" (maybe you've seen the picture somewhere). Here comes the "embarrassing" moment for me, I was fumbling around with my camera for like 2 minutes trying to figure out why the flash wasn't going off. Soon enough I found out it was because I had it set on Macro because I had last used it to take pictures of the baby bunnies we were taking care of at my house. And I swear in the picture with the flash, Zac has this look on his face like "wth is going on" hahahah. But Josh is awesome, as he had stuck the sign in his mouth to hold it, and when I took the second pic (WITH FLASH) he was still holding it like that. And Hayley has a sad face on, hahah it's pretty brilliant.

But yeah for me that qualifies as embarrassing because I'm extremely self-conscious. It makes me glad I gave my M&G from the Riot! tour to my friend, hahah. She probably handled it much better than I would have.

Dang this is long. Sorry, guys.

aaa Kenny! I came so close to actually meeting him back in April at TSL's last Philly show, he was standing a couple feet away from me talking with a kid who was a little ahead of me in line. He seems like such a sweet dude.

lol srry I"m going off topic but yeah he is a pretty sweet dude he talked to me and my sis when he came over to us and I asked for an autograph and pic and he was like "yeah sure" and was pretty happy to take pics with us even though it took forever to get a pic of my sis and him because she wouldn't pay attention haha. I told him it was my sister's first real concert too (it was a HUGE concert all day long like a festival) and he was like "really that's so cool!" He was a pretty happy all around nice guy and even thanked us after we met him and took pics! That's what really got me hooked to him and TSL his kindness to me and my sis is something I'll always remember.

Anyways, Awwwww that's gotta be awkward being there alone. I'm like that when I don't know anyone I don't talk to one and or anything because I'm not very social unless people get to know me and talk to me. But that's so sweet that they all took a pic each for your friend :D

Yeah, it was just a group picture, but it was good stuff. And it got better after the actual meet and greet. We had to go get our spots on the barrier and a girl - who I think I remember talking to on the boards shortly after the show - who was near me by the barrier wanted to go get merch and asked if I could hold her spot, so I did, and then she returned the favor. Pretty sweet.

And I'm glad Kenny's kindness got you hooked on TSL. I love that band, it's a shame they're not around now, but hopefully they really do come back! They put on such a great show.

Awww, haha. He smells good too. Last time I met him he went on the bus first to freshen up, and he came back and we were all like sniffing him when we hugged him, haha. Someone was like 'You smell really good' and then I was like 'Yeah, I was gonna say that too but I thought maybe it'd be weird' and he was like 'No, that's not weird at all'. He's adorable.

you know what's so funny

in the what can you smell thread...I randomly put Josh Farro.

and I come to this thread and read that he DOES smell good.

See, we're connected in some way....xD JOSH <33

JOSH IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I <3 YOU.

Haha, I went to Nashville to see Paramore, TSL and The Almost and ended up in the back somehow, it turns out Kenny was back there with some of his lady friends I guess haha, just dancing around. So my friend and I started dancing too...and it was just a big dance party. We got to talk to him after the show was over, he's a total sweetie.

But anywho, I don't really have an embarrassing story, but the first time I met Josh and Zac at warped tour in '06 I didn't really know who they were haha.

Haha, I went to Nashville to see Paramore, TSL and The Almost and ended up in the back somehow, it turns out Kenny was back there with some of his lady friends I guess haha, just dancing around. So my friend and I started dancing too...and it was just a big dance party. We got to talk to him after the show was over, he's a total sweetie.

Bahahaha. Dancing with Kenny was the best. And we ended up in the back because I had a kidney infection and I couldnt handle being in the pit because I would have thrown up on someone... come on Kc!

As for embarrassing stories... I have one about one of my friends. At the CD Release show for RIOT! my friends and I all got M&G passes so before the show we got to meet the band and all that jazz. Well, we were talking to Zac and one of my friends earrings fell out and landed on the ground and Zac was "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" and my friend was like... "Oh uh.. ah." and Zac was like... "IS THAT AN EARRING!?" It was probably the funniest thing ever. I was laughing so hard.

Not real embarassing but when I met Jeremy last fall my camera died right when I was going to take a picture so I had to run across the parking lot to my car to get some batteries (took me a while to find them) & then run back.

A bunch of people outside were watching me so I felt kind of awkward.

:l

• 2 weeks later...
Well, we were talking to Zac and one of my friends earrings fell out and landed on the ground and Zac was "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" and my friend was like... "Oh uh.. ah." and Zac was like... "IS THAT AN EARRING!?" It was probably the funniest thing ever. I was laughing so hard.

HAHAHAH I can just picture Zac saying that. That's great xD

• 2 months later...

This didn't happen to me, cause unfortunately I've never met any of them.

A friend of mine told me he was waiting for the band outside the venue here in Italy. At some point Jeremy came out and started signing something for him. While he was signing, my friend saw Josh coming out and began waving at him and shouting: "ZAC! ZAC!" to try to catch his attention :rotfl: He obviously knew he wasn't Zac, but he was so nervous he said the wrong name. And Josh gave him a bad look :rotfl:

about a year ago i met zac and josh in anahiem. so first i saw saw zac walking around downtown disney b4 a show.

i acted somewat normal but my dad took a pic of me and him and my friend and he couldnt figure outt how to work the frickin camera. and i thought that was bad until...

i saw josh! i went up to him and i couldnt make corherent sentences. gah seriously i was frickin shaking wen i was taking a pic of him and my friend and then later i realized that about an hour befor this had his name in huge letters on my hand in sharpie wich im sure he saw...

i was a little star struck wen meeting them :P