miley cyrus = third-rate paramore

luca19

:shifty:

that person who compared them should be slapped!

i just listened to the Fly On The Wall song to see if it was true

holy crap

seriously...NOTHING like Paramore

thatd be like me comparing the Jonas Brothers to Def Leppard...just doesn't work.

ahah

what as in one are good, and the other should be shot????

• 1 month later...

When I click the link it brings me to the site but it says this:

Unfortunately we are unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address. Please use the navigation provided on this page, or visit Star-Telegram's home page.

Dick was seven years old, and his sister, Catherine, was five. One day their mother took them to their aunt's house to play while she went to the big city to buy some new clothes.  The children played for an hour, and then at half past four their aunt took Dick into the kitchen. She gave him a nice cake and a knife and said to him, "Now here's a knife, Dick. Cut this cake in half and give one of the pieces to your sister, but remember to do it like a gentleman."  "Like a gentleman?" Dick asked. "How do gentlemen do it?"  "They always give the bigger piece to the other person." answered his aunt at once.  "Oh" said Dick. He thought about this for a few seconds. Then he took the cake to his sister and said to her,"Cut this cake in half, Catherine.". FFXI Gil,everquest plat,eq2 plat,eq2 gold,everquest platinum,

The fuck is this, I hate spammers! I'm reporting.

Anyway, the link is broken.

okay now im not saying that miley sounds like hayley

but there are some notes she hits which are quite hayley-esque

and they all seem to be in Fly On The Wall so anyone who isnt a particular fan of either miley or paramore may have heard that and thought OH THEY ARE BOTH GIRLS FROM THE SAME AREA IN TENNESSEE AND THAT SONG IS QUITE "ROCKY" SO THEY SOUND THE SAME type thing

but if you are a fan of either one or the other you know they dont sound alike at all

its just ignorance

like i dont get the hayley/avril comparisons but people always make them

anyway

ma 2 cents

i love mileys and hayleys voices