i hate haters.

someone on another forum made a topic about brand new

"I'm currently on a BN binge. So discuss one of the best songwriters/modern emo bands (see YFW) I've heard.

go, go, go

and no paramore please"

Reply by some other dipshit:

"Oh my God, Paramore, gross. I just think Hayley's hot, but their music is generally annoying to the ear.

Brand New is good. I haven't exactly sat down and listened to them, only a couple songs that Casey's friend sent to me from Deja Enwhatever so I don't exactly have an opinion. But I liked it. x3"

alright.. i understand everyone's got their own opinions but why do they have to be so rude about it? can't they say it in a nicer understandable and mature comment? and it seems before paramore became famous everybody loved them. now everyone just hates em and makes fun of them... even a lot of fans. i don't know.. i liked it when everyone liked paramore.. i'm happy that paramore got so much success from Riot! but i just wished the whole world didn't know aboyut them especially those dipshits who only have shit to say.

AND WHY WOULD YOU BRING UP PARAMORE IN A BRAND NEW TOPIC?!

I disagree. I dont see that as a "hater"

"Oh my God, Paramore, gross. I just think Hayley's hot, but their music is generally annoying to the ear.

he said gross, and annying to the ear, idk i dont think thats too disrespecful, its not like he called them posers, or use curse words. If i dont like a band or something, using the word gross doesnt seem like a big deal to me. Yes there are better ways of expressing yourself, but my point it is that the comment isnt really rude.

As for what you say about everyone liking them before becoming famous, well the fanbase was waaaay smaller, I guess it was more difficult to find people that hated them, as they grow bigger, more people know them and well there comes the haters, but paramore did have haters before riot/becomming famous.

There will always be haters, dont sweat it =P

yea =/

well idk.

cnt really make them stop being rude.

i have plenty of friends that dont like paramore

but they dont rant about how much they hate them or be rude it.

they simply just say something like "eh im not really into paramore that much"

no need to be rude and mean.

whatever.