Your best experience at a Paramore concert

Damo

OK, here's the place to share your best experiences you've had whilst at a Paramore gig (appologies if this thread has already been made, I did look though!)

I know, I know, being there to start with is great enough, but has anything ever happened to you that makes you think "oh god, I'm going to to die of happyness, right here on this spot."

The best experience I had was the last gig I went to. After the set, fans had a quick chance to get some stuff signed (that would have been enough for me!) Finally, I got to the front and asked Zac to sign my shirt, but he said no! Before I had a chance to register what he said, he said to me "That's shirt's awesome! I can't sign it!"

After realising that I had been silent with awe for a good minute, I told him the signature would only make it better, he laughed and signed it :hyper:

He's awesome!

Share yours!

All my Paramore concerts were good actually...

The first time, it was their first concert in Paris, they have opened for Evanescence. It was cool, and after the show, the guys went outside the venue! They were so nice!

And the second time I saw them was last May, at Give it a name in London. It was so incredible. The band, the crowd, all was perfect, insane.

And finally, the third time was last June, in Paris. The show was awesome, once again, but it isn't my best because of the french crowd.

The best one for me was last November.

I loved the venue, first of all. It was a small club with a restaurant attached and if you ate at the restaurant, you got let in to the show early. So that was cool. The pit was pretty calm and easy to handle and I was only 1 person back from the barricade.

And Paramore's peformance was amazingggg. <3

And afterwards I met a girl who's since become one of my good friends, and we hung out around the buses and met Josh (2nd time for me), Taylor, and Zac. It was a great night.

their glasgow gig in may was just immense - seriously, i cant pick a single 'experiance'. the whole night was just an incredible experiance.

im just glad to have been at the bands 'best show ever' or whatever name they gave it.

:']

i mean aaaye, they were good when i saw them last year but isnt wasnt anything anywhere near as mind blowing as this year.

words just cannot decribe how amazing that gig was on the 12th of may, 2008.

their glasgow gig in may was just immense - seriously, i cant pick a single 'experiance'. the whole night was just an incredible experiance.

im just glad to have been at the bands 'best show ever' or whatever name they gave it.

:']

i mean aaaye, they were good when i saw them last year but isnt wasnt anything anywhere near as mind blowing as this year.

words just cannot decribe how amazing that gig was on the 12th of may, 2008.

Plus, I was there. :roll:

both of my shows were awesome, but i liked the first one better because it was the first time i'd ever seen them. when the lights went down and i saw their silhouettes walking out onto the stage, i thought i'd die of happiness. i was so excited, i was shaking and grinning like an idiot.

Yeah the same for me,

I just couldn't believe they were right in front of me.