The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

ok well im spamming def

ok i insulted someone totally on accident and all these people got pissed at me and now im not going to talk to them again

thats makes no sense but im fucked

Aw, that sucks.

How did that happen?

hey u remembered me! haha anyways. .. .

ok well this is what happened

i was on the other fansite i normally go to and i was talking on a tagboard they have, and the girls there were talking bout this one girl(shannon)'s pictures and how it can help her get to college through a contest, like she gets 10,000 bucks if she wins. they were all telling her that shes good, and i think shes good too, but i said "just bc friends liek it that doesnt mean other ppl wuld liek it" and they were all like wtf on me. wat i meant was that the judges might not liek it, but they were all yelling at me and i left. so the one girl that i used to talk to alot came on aim(she was also there yelling at me) and she was all saying "just bc u have a bad outlook on life doesnt mean u have to show ppl. ur always sad and ur like not a good person anymore. i thought u were" im like "well number one who said i was nice?" bc i kno im not nice and she likes "im through with u i tried to help but there is nothing i could say. so ehh yeaa bye" so she signed off, i signed off, uninstalled aim, and decided im not going back to that fansite, well just for the updates not to talk to the ppl. soo yeaa thats basically it, and i wont talk to those ppl ever again.

hey u remembered me! haha anyways. .. .

ok well this is what happened

i was on the other fansite i normally go to and i was talking on a tagboard they have, and the girls there were talking bout this one girl(shannon)'s pictures and how it can help her get to college through a contest, like she gets 10,000 bucks if she wins. they were all telling her that shes good, and i think shes good too, but i said "just bc friends liek it that doesnt mean other ppl wuld liek it" and they were all like wtf on me. wat i meant was that the judges might not liek it, but they were all yelling at me and i left. so the one girl that i used to talk to alot came on aim(she was also there yelling at me) and she was all saying "just bc u have a bad outlook on life doesnt mean u have to show ppl. ur always sad and ur like not a good person anymore. i thought u were" im like "well number one who said i was nice?" bc i kno im not nice and she likes "im through with u i tried to help but there is nothing i could say. so ehh yeaa bye" so she signed off, i signed off, uninstalled aim, and decided im not going back to that fansite, well just for the updates not to talk to the ppl. soo yeaa thats basically it, and i wont talk to those ppl ever again.

Oh that sucks. :\

hello everyone :D

Hi! :mrgreen: