UK meet up. anyone interested?

eefie

I think if we're being honest. Wherever is chosen, its never going to please everyone and there will always be people that are unhappy with where we choose, which just cant be helped unfortunatly.

As has been said we just need to wait till nearer the time, in the meantime, lets just be excited at the thought of meeting each other :D

I think if we're being honest. Wherever is chosen, its never going to please everyone and there will always be people that are unhappy with where we choose, which just cant be helped unfortunatly.

As has been said we just need to wait till nearer the time, in the meantime, lets just be excited at the thought of meeting each other :D

agreed

:mrgreen:

agree!!!

• Like 1

lucky for some james, eh i dnt mind where we go really.

I am from Wigan so i have to travel anyway not really bothered about the distance

edit haha just remember my cousin lives in birmingham lol

Haha I dont even remember what I said haha.

I still say Sheffield. :roll:

wheres sheffield?

lmao

*goes to google earth again*

edit: oh sheffield! right! lol

well it is a bit further up

but i dont mind that much

what ever is agreed

ill be there!