Dear Guro,

You're amazing, end of.

Demi.

Dear Demi,

Thanks.

And back at you, haha :)

Guro

Dear Guro,

I can't say enough times just how much I love you and how grateful I am. I've been really down for months at the fact I can't go to see Paramore this year, especially since my three best girlies can. So to know you mentioned me both to Taylor and Hayley, with a special message off Taylor makes me absolutely ecstatic. Seriously, I'm completely made up. I can't wait to recieve it and put it up, right next to my bed, beside my little collection of Paramore pics haha. Awh, I love you so much. If only I knew how to make it up to you! You're a brilliant friend and I'm glad you had the best day ever.

Shannnnny

Dear Shannon,

I am so glad I could do it for you :D And I can't wait for you to get it either, expect it sometime next week, cause I shall try to send it before the weekend :)

I love you too <3

Guro

Dear David,

You were absolutely hilarious this afternoon and actually quite frightening. Jamie, Sophie and I didn't know what to think! I honestly can't wait to see you in The Wedding Singer, you're a fantastic actor and singer. I still laugh when I think of your drag act. I wouldn't be surprised if you became a big star some day. I'll be really proud to know you. Seriously, you're the funniest guy I know. Don't ever stop being so hilarious.

Shannon.