an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear letter thread,

I can't express just how much I love you. Demi and I have just spent ages reading through you and it's really interesting to read back on everyone's thoughts and feelings. I even remember typing out some of these things (and no, not just ones from today!). You're an awesome thread basically and make it so easy to get things off my chest. Keep rockin'.

EasyTarget, your highest poster.

Dear Miss Smith,

Please be fair and let me act tomorrow. Y'know, you're entitled to your favourites and all, but I have just as much right to practice as Jack does. I actually want to pass drama and I will, without or without your help. It doesn't make things any easier when you ignore me, though.

Shannon

Dear PF'ers,

Will you say twenty ten or two thousand and ten, for next year?

Shannon.

Shannon,

Two thousand and ten. I don't say Twenty Zero Nine now so next year shouldn't be any different imo :P

Signed, Monkey Man

PS I just remembered you were Lemur Lady... right? :shifty:

Dear Erin,

I'll be class of '10 in general, 'cause I finish school altogether next year. I'll also be saying twenty ten, sounds cooler to me baha.

Shanneh

Dear Betty,

Thank youu.

Shannon.

Dear Monkey man,

Indeed it was heh.

Lemur lady.

Dear Ross,

Trust you to drop the "and". Heh.

Shannon

Dear Guro,

I can't say enough times just how much I love you and how grateful I am. I've been really down for months at the fact I can't go to see Paramore this year, especially since my three best girlies can. So to know you mentioned me both to Taylor and Hayley, with a special message off Taylor makes me absolutely ecstatic. Seriously, I'm completely made up. I can't wait to recieve it and put it up, right next to my bed, beside my little collection of Paramore pics haha. Awh, I love you so much. If only I knew how to make it up to you! You're a brilliant friend and I'm glad you had the best day ever.

Shannnnny

Mam,

Thanks so much for not making the doctor's appointment I've been asking for for months.

You keep saying you'll do it, yet you never do.

It's probably because I'm not your 12 year old favorite kid, but still.

Tell me to do it myself then, don't promise stupid things you don't do in the end.

I told you I stopped believing all of it.

I'll never get my money back, not will you actually listen when I say something, or do something you promised.

Your biiiiiggest mistake.

Dear Jamie,

Sorry for ignoring you, but I can't really be bothered right now. You mean well, I know, but I'm actually not that interested in what happened in school today. I love you and all, but you get really boring online/in texts. You're still my bitch though.

Shannon