an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear *****,

wtf? what's wrong with you? I'm sorry I can't meet you on sunday, but there is no need to make me feel like crap. You say that all your friends ditch you all the time, which I highly doubt is true tbh. And I seriously don't mean to ditch you, but I have a lot to do at school and I can't do anything about that. I also have that really important interview coming up, I don't think you even care about that. And when you say that I always have time for ****, you should really think a bit more about what you're saying. We're in the same class, we have a lot of work we need to work together on, so yes I have to hang out with her a lot. Am I sorry about that? No. I have to focus on school this year, and I'm sorry if you don't get that. But a lot of the time, you just want people to feel sorry for you, and I know it's more people than me that feels like you want as all to feel like we've done something wrong. And I do feel that way right now. You just ruined my night, so thank you very much for that. You're supposed to be one of my bestfriends. But dude, you do not act like that now! Not at all.

Guro

Dear *****,

thank you. You are the one who actually acts like a bestfriend and I appreciate that. You always help me out. I love you <3

Guro

:):hug:

Dear self,

Get over yourself. You really want to see him, so why are you avoiding making plans? It will suck to go through the shit of explaining to your parents, sure, but you're 15, couldn't you just lie? You're too lazy and give in too easy. Just sitting around wishing won't get anything done. Grow up.

Me.