Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Church 8-) He's awesome :P:lol: Who scored? BBC is fucking up :P

I've edited the scorers in to my earlier post ;-)

Actually Sky seem to have buggered it up too... they say Edwards but he's not in the starting eleven? :lol:

Edit: They've put Edwards down as "Morgan" on the starting eleven :roll:

I am laughing right now at what I just saw on the Sky Sports website...

Jenkins has choice of 100

Swans chief reveals he has had 100 applicants for manager's post

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins has revealed that he has already received 100 applications for the post made vacant by Roberto Martinez.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5367855,00.html

And Skybet say 7/1 for Swansea to win the Championship next season :lol:

McGhee is away to Aberdeen.

Thats now the mothewell job vacant.

We need to act quickly, european campaign starts on the 3rd of July and we need players signed before then.

when the hell did he go there lol :???:

I am laughing right now at what I just saw on the Sky Sports website...

And Skybet say 7/1 for Swansea to win the Championship next season :lol:

Thats what they said about the Reading job :lol: Serious?? :lol: 40450185/1 :P

I saw in the paper this morning that Mike Ashley wants to get rid of Shearer :lol:

its something like, if they had stayed up then he would have offered the job to Steve Bruce and even know Ashley doesn't think he's the best candidate :P

But Ashley has proven he knows nothing in his time at Newcastle ;-)

John Hughes has now left Falkirk for Hibs

Thats so far in the SPL we have had, the aberdeen, celtic, falkirk, hibs and motherwell jobs vacant.

almost half of the league have changed or will change managers before the season starts!

John Hughes has now left Falkirk for Hibs

Thats so far in the SPL we have had, the aberdeen, celtic, falkirk, hibs and motherwell jobs vacant.

almost half of the league have changed or will change managers before the season starts!

I thought Hughes wanted to go to Swansea? Ah well I'm happy, I thought "why would we want a guy who had Falkirk finish 10th in the SPL?" :shifty:

Mike Ashley also said he was just a "Tottenham fan with money".

Ergo, he knows nout.

Edited for accuracy ;-)

I thought Hughes wanted to go to Swansea? Ah well I'm happy, I thought "why would we want a guy who had Falkirk finish 10th in the SPL?" :shifty:

Falkirk ARE a good side, experience mixed with youth. I would certainly have a few of their player's at firpark, the likes of mccann and mcnamara still do a good job and players like dean holden and burton o'brien are good experienced players as well.

The problem they had, was they passed TOO much, and didnt do anything about it. The scottish cup final was a fine example that summed up their season. Most of the posession but they got beat,

They just constantly passed the ball around the midfield without moving forward and thats what troubled them this season

John Hartson?

God almighty, better fit in a bigger seat in the dugout for his fat arse! :P

lol Guess it makes sense since he's from Swansea though, personally though I'd prefer someone with a bit more experience

Better revamp the stadium...

Don't worry there's plenty of empty seats for him to take up, 15,000 average attendance this season when the capacity is like 22-25,000 8-)

Setanta will be happy to have him off the wagebill id imagine, so there wouldnt be much fight for him

i dont think he has any coaching experience though, which would indeed be a risky move to make

Yeah, and on Skybet, something interesting I just noticed...

Before Martinez left: Swansea 7/1 to win the Championship

After Martinez left: Swansea 20/1 to win the Championship

If Hartson comes: Swansea 1000/1 to win the Championship :lol: (yeah I made that part up)