Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

I would like to see her cover a Paramore song. That would be exciting. I'd like to see what kind of Demi twist she would put on it.

Question: Anyone know a really good Demi site that has a good photo gallery? I really wanna make some more blends and avatars.

haha i know.

i hope one day she'll do a cover. =)

yeah....demilovatoweb.com has really great pictures!

lol. sucha funny picture! <3

normal_05.jpg

omgsh

typical guy with hormones!

here's demi's first official blog:

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DEMI’S OFFICIAL BLOG... :P

Current mood: ecstatic

hey everybody,

i think i'm going to start writing in this thing as much as possible, because well.. messages and comments can sometimes be hard to reply to but hopefully this way i can actually talk to you guys!

tomorrow i turn 16 which is crazy, and what better way to spend it than getting to play a concert with some my closest friends?! it's really a dream come true actually, because every year i'd blow out my birthday candles i'd wish to be doing this... getting to play music... getting to have fans.... and tomorrow on my birthday i'm playing music to my fans! haha.. so i'm really excited!

i'll let you guys know how it goes! ttyl!

OH! and by the way.... 5 WEEKS TILL "DON'T FORGET" (my album!) comes out in stores SEPTEMBER 23rd!!!!! YAYYYYY!!! :D check it out!!!!

ANNDDDDD! my first music video for my single "GET BACK" premiers this friday on disney channel right after the Cheetah Girls One World movie debuts!!! :D

-----------

aww happy early sweet sixteen demi!!

im so glad that her dreams are coming true!

and im soo excited about her new music video get back!

cant wait to see it! =)

• Like 1

haha somehow? i think she deserves everything she's getting.

seeing as though she's had her music myspace since '06 which shows that she's not just another disney actress turned singer.

just reading that blog, you can totally tell that she's so genuine and she's not taking any of her new found fame for granted.