Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

^you're welcome!

:)

i saw camp rock and thought she was good but otherwise ive never listened to her, besides id probably get my assed kicked cuz my sister wants her all to herself

lol. the songs from her album are really good actually...as well as some of her old songs before she was signed to hollywood records.

i know!

i was listening to her old songs on youtube..and tons of people kept asking if those songs were going to be on her album but then were totally bummed when they found out they werent. like myself.lol

i wish her cover of avril's daydream was on it as well! =[

i know!

i was listening to her old songs on youtube..and tons of people kept asking if those songs were going to be on her album but then were totally bummed when they found out they werent. like myself.lol

i wish her cover of avril's daydream was on it as well! =[

Seriously!

I'm soooo bummed that Stronger, Trash, Open and Shadow arent gonna be on the album. They are soooooooo good.

i know! i love open and shadow!!

bummer.

oh and i didnt know that demi's little sister madison is going to be on desperate housewives! thats like one of my fave shows! i saw the preview of the new season....and madison looks so much like demi when she was on barney! [even though they're half sisters.]

ok, so my opst wont edit, but basically, i only listened to the link that krs posted on the other post (not the first),

and tbh, i think its another typical generic DC 'star', nothing really THAT special.

and she sang with the jonas brothers ;-)

even more reason not to like her. =]

^^the one where she fell?

how long has she been around? I know shes on tour with TJB right?

she didnt really make it big....until camp rock. and then she worked on her album..and now she's on tour with jb. =]

but i know that she's been working on her music long before that.