Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

hahah ive actually done that with other things...like i had a picture of her on my computer and she saw it so i just told her someone requested a demi sig haha.

oh and ironic....i walked into my sisters room and demis video was playing, so i got to see it...and yeah those earring do kinda look like gauges

hahaha. niice, you're quick on making up excuses.lol =)

man, i really want to see demi live at least once. i hope on her next tour, she'll do more intimate places rather than huge arenas.

yeah i know!

and i hope its not a tour with the jonas brothers [not that i dont like them]. cuz then it would sell out in like the first 2 seconds...plus i wouldnt want fangirls constantly screaming in my ear.lol

hahah ohh ikkkk. if it was with the jonas brothers..holy crap....like u sed it would fersher sell out...no offense to demi, but im not sure if hers would completely sell out right away because she doesnt have a GINORMOUS fan base yet, it would make it easier for us fans to get good tickets! =P...and minus all the fangirls

haha i know!

it would be so much easier to get tickets for her concert, plus the prices wouldnt be ridiculously high! and you'll have a much greater chance of maybe meeting her before/after the show.

like i've been watching some of her house of blues/six flags tour before camp rock came out...and people got such great spots for sucha low ticket price!

if only i had gotten into her music before camp rock. =[

aww man! if i got front row AND got to meet her...i'd be the happiest person ever!

and for the people who actually got to do that...are veryy lucky people!

thinking about it makes me sad.lol

oh i know.

she was asked that by an interviewer if she would do a tour once the album comes out but she said that she cant cuz she has to film welcome to mollywood...which is a bummer that she cant do another tour but im excited to watch her new tv show. =)

ohhh yeah thats right. i saw and interview when she was talking about it, sounds pretty good =]...do happen to know when it will air or anything?

i think its airing sometime late 2008 or early 2009. [which is soo far away! cuz it sounds like it'll be a really funny show!]

I saw As The Bell Rings USA today and I gotta say that Demi looked cute haha

oh i know! she looked so adorable, even with her gap! lol and i love how in like every role she has...she looks completely different! like on prison break, as the bell rings, camp rock, and the way she looks now! im so jealous that she can pull off so many different looks/hairstyles.

i know! i hope that it'll be a really funny show! like wizards of waverly place..[which is like the only dc show i actually enjoy watching! lol]

and omg...i just read demi's new blog and she said that she fell onstage...AGAIN! lol

and then i watched a video from that date and it said that she fell twice! and the last one looked like it really hurt!

although it was hysterical...i still feel bad! lol

• Like 1

yeah i agree^^

i think she's more focused on her music rather than her acting career.

but at the same time..she is still so very young and camp rock was her first major role. she's got great potential to be incredible at both....so i guess we'll just have to see how she progresses. =)

yeah i agree^^

i think she's more focused on her music rather than her acting career.

but at the same time..she is still so very young and camp rock was her first major role. she's got great potential to be incredible at both....so i guess we'll just have to see how she progresses. =)

yeah exaclty, shes only been in one movie, and w/ PPP and mollywood coming out we'll really get more of a feel for her acting ability. and ur right, she is still so young so it will be fun to watch her progress:D