Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

haha yeah.

music wise...i dont see her sticking with disney's standards for far too long.

especially with a girl who secretly is a fan of metal/hardcore music.

i hope that she'll release at least one more single before her album comes out..like maybe on itunes.

haha yeah.

music wise...i dont see her sticking with disney's standards for far too long.

especially with a girl who secretly is a fan of metal/hardcore music.

I totally agree. I think she'll do her own thing after her first album comes out. I believe her second album is gonna be a lot more Demi.

haha yeah me too!

i love that she explores all different types of music genre, whereas other pop artists just stick with their pop songs and that's about it.

which is why i keep saying that demi's got great musical potential....she can be influenced by all these other genres and apply it to her own music.

i swear, i'm loving her more and more with every new thing

i read about her. =]

haha yeah me too!

i love that she explores all different types of music genre, whereas other pop artists just stick with their pop songs and that's about it.

which is why i keep saying that demi's got great musical potential....she can be influenced by all these other genres and apply it to her own music.

i swear, i'm loving her more and more with every new thing

i read about her. =]

haha i know! like at first only my sister liked her...and then i started hearing more, and seeing more, and then i came here...and ever since then i freaking love her! haha she grows on me more and more each dayy

but i definitly agree, shes got HUGE potential...i remember reading this article about how she really wanted to do a scream, and she did...who knows maybe shell have a screamo album some day! hahh

haha i know! like at first only my sister liked her...and then i started hearing more, and seeing more, and then i came here...and ever since then i freaking love her! haha she grows on me more and more each dayy

but i definitly agree, shes got HUGE potential...i remember reading this article about how she really wanted to do a scream, and she did...who knows maybe shell have a screamo album some day! hahh

haha yeah! it surprised me when she said that if she could,

she'd want to secretly work an a hardcore band's album...and her first choice

would be underoath or like the devil wears prada.

its great to see that she respect those type of musicians.

=]

haha yeah! it surprised me when she said that if she could,

she'd want to secretly work an a hardcore band's album...and her first choice

would be underoath or like the devil wears prada.

its great to see that she respect those type of musicians.

=]

oh ikk, thatd be so cool, you like buy the new dwp album and its like OMG WAS THAT DEMI!?!?!?!? haha

but yeah it is nice to see that shes not so 'cookie cutter' pop like.....miley cyrus....or hannah montana...or w/e they call her these days

well actually miley kinda tries to break out of her hannah montana role...but its not rly working...

omgsh i know! that song is amazing.

she puts so much emotion into that song every single

time she perfroms it.

in some videos, you can actually tell that she's fighting back tears.

the guy who did that to demi must be kicking himself in the balls right now.lol

yeah forsure.

another song im currently addicted to is until your mine.

i dont know why but the first time i heard it, i wasnt really into it,

but now i cant stop listening to it! lol

especially in the hq videos

haha i know! i lovee all her songs!

i cant wait to hear her other 2 or 3 songs that

she hasnt released yet. im sure they'll be just as good! lol

yeah its so much fun watching her perform. she really gets the crowd going.

and i love how she uses ALL the stage and gets really close with the fans.

haha forreals!

im gonna do the same when i get my cd. =)

hahaha yeah. and not trying to sound mean or anything, but i think its fun to see

her fall cuz she ALWAYS covers it up in a funny way......but its not like i want her to fall, just watching her try to cover it up always cracks me up...you know what i mean?? lol.

like this one time, the mic slipped right out of her hand...and it rolled behind her and she couldnt find it...and she was like skipping throughout the stage trying to chase after it.hahaha :rotfl:

haha forreals!

im gonna do the same when i get my cd. =)

hahaha yeah. and not trying to sound mean or anything, but i think its fun to see

her fall cuz she ALWAYS covers it up in a funny way......but its not like i want her to fall, just watching her try to cover it up always cracks me up...you know what i mean?? lol.

like this one time, the mic slipped right out of her hand...and it rolled behind her and she couldnt find it...and she was like skipping throughout the stage trying to chase after it.hahaha :rotfl:

hahah yeah ik exaclty what you mean! i was on youtube and i saw a caption about demi dropping the mic but i never watched it, maybe i will now haha