Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

oh and i dont get why people think that those songs are so "dark and evil"

i think its refreshing, to finally have a young girl sing about other things, rather than the happy-go lucky bubble gum pop songs.

Totally agreed. I think that her lyrics are really brilliant and that just because shes young doesnt mean shes happy all the time. Heck, my worst years were when I was 14 and 15.

Totally agreed. I think that her lyrics are really brilliant and that just because shes young doesnt mean shes happy all the time. Heck, my worst years were when I was 14 and 15.

haha yeah! and for a young teen, she definitely has a way with words.

i like Demi Lovato, i really do. she's got a good voice and all, but i just have to say something.

what's the deal with the whole "Team Demi and Selena" and "Team Miley and Mandy"? Miley and Mandy apologized for what they did. Demi and Selena arent mad at them anymore. in fact, i saw a pic of Miley and Selena hanging out together yesterday.

so why are people obsessing over the videos? IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH! Demi and Selena dont hate Miley.

and the "first live act ever on Disney Channel" or something? she's not. there are other Disney acts that sing live.

i'm not trying to be rude, so please dont be mad at me. i'm just saying my opinion. :(

let the hating begin. i know it's coming. :shifty::(

i like Demi Lovato, i really do. she's got a good voice and all, but i just have to say something.

what's the deal with the whole "Team Demi and Selena" and "Team Miley and Mandy"? Miley and Mandy apologized for what they did. Demi and Selena arent mad at them anymore. in fact, i saw a pic of Miley and Selena hanging out together yesterday.

so why are people obsessing over the videos? IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH! Demi and Selena dont hate Miley.

and the "first live act ever on Disney Channel" or something? she's not. there are other Disney acts that sing live.

i'm not trying to be rude, so please dont be mad at me. i'm just saying my opinion. :(

let the hating begin. i know it's coming. :shifty::(

haha dont worry about people hating you. =)

yeah. there is no bad blood against miley/mandy and selena/demi. and ryan seacrest asked selena abou kevin wearing the shirt and she just sorta played it off saying that her and demi are good friends with jb and that they were just joking around. but i also think that the jb's arent very fond of miley at the moment after making nick look like a "bad guy" in seventeen magazine.

and yes there are other disney channel stars that do sing live.....but other times it's so obvious that they are lip synchin. whereas demi sings 100% live at every performance...even when her voice isnt at its best potential.

haha dont worry about people hating you. =)

yeah. there is no bad blood against miley/mandy and selena/demi. and ryan seacrest asked selena abou kevin wearing the shirt and she just sorta played it off saying that her and demi are good friends with jb and that they were just joking around. but i also think that the jb's arent very fond of miley at the moment after making nick look like a "bad guy" in seventeen magazine.

and yes there are other disney channel stars that do sing live.....but other times it's so obvious that they are lip synchin. whereas demi sings 100% live at every performance...even when her voice isnt at its best potential.

but when those pics of Miley came out, Joe told everybody to "get off her back" or something like that. and in that interview with seventeen, Miley said something like "it's all good between us now" or something (i cant remember exactly, i dont feel like going upstairs and getting the magazine. :P) but basically she said that things were cool between her and Nick now. so why are they mad at her?

yeah, some of them it's obvious that their lip-syncing. and demi sings live, i know that. (she's really good btw :)) but i'm just saying she aint the only one.

but when those pics of Miley came out, Joe told everybody to "get off her back" or something like that. and in that interview with seventeen, Miley said something like "it's all good between us now" or something (i cant remember exactly, i dont feel like going upstairs and getting the magazine. :P) but basically she said that things were cool between her and Nick now. so why are they mad at her?

yeah, some of them it's obvious that their lip-syncing. and demi sings live, i know that. (she's really good btw :)) but i'm just saying she aint the only one.

yeahh. im sure that all that drama is just being blown way out of proportion...both by the media and by fans. i hope that kevin will finally come out and say the real reason as to why he wore the shirt.

haha yeah demi is amazing live. she was asked if she could tour with anyone, who would it be...and she said paramore....if that happens....i'll be the first to buy a ticket! lol

omgsh! i was just going to post some! lol

yeahh...from the picture stills....it looks really awesome.

i wonder when she'll release it.

[ps. her smile is so infectious. every time i see it...it makes me :)]

Guest JadeIsRad
hahaha thanx! i LOVE yours! =)

amazing pictures! looks like shes having a lot of fun! =]]

No problem ans thank you! :]

I know, she looks amazing

I seriously cannot wait for the video :mrgreen: