Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

oh ik!..as a matter of fact...i always like her outfits haha...well maybe those pictures will be in the little booklet thing w/ the album

haha yeah. i like all her outfits as well! =)

omgsh, if they're on the booklet...i'll be super happy! i'll just look at it the whole

time im listening to the cd! hahaha

and i hope that all the lyrics to her song will be on it as well...so i can sing along.lol

haha yeah. i like all her outfits as well! =)

omgsh, if they're on the booklet...i'll be super happy! i'll just look at it the whole

time im listening to the cd! hahaha

and i hope that all the lyrics to her song will be on it...so i can sing along.lol

hahaha me toooo!...well actually i might get it on itunes since my sister is gunna get the actual album...so ill just steal hers haha...but yeah i hope the lyrics are on there...we gotta get them all memorized so if she ever decides to come to cali and do some small town, intimate setting concerts we'll be ready!

hahaha me toooo!...well actually i might get it on itunes since my sister is gunna get the actual album...so ill just steal hers haha...but yeah i hope the lyrics are on there...we gotta get them all memorized so if she ever decides to come to cali and do some small town, intimate setting concerts we'll be ready!

haha. omgsh, if she comes to cali and does intimate concerts...i'll be sooo frickin happy!!

and the whole time, i'll just be singing all the songs with her!

augh, i really hope that'll happen. for me, if she does one at the house of blues in anaheim...it would be perfect for me!

haha. omgsh, if she comes to cali and does intimate concerts...i'll be sooo frickin happy!!

and the whole time, i'll just be singing all the songs with her!

augh, i really hope that'll happen. for me, if she does one at the house of blues in anaheim...it would be perfect for me!

ugh thatd be so greattt, for me the best place would be this little theater in ventura...i forget the name...lets hope to god that after all this mollywood/PPP stuff she'll do a tour =]

haha yeah. i hope that she'll do small places like that!

and hopefully it'll be her own independent tour...because on her six flags tour,

weird random people opened up for her.lol but i guess thats better than jb and the fangirls that follow.lol

ooohh, and im excited to hear that demi will do more of her own style of music

on her sophomore album.

haha yeah. i hope that she'll do small places like that!

and hopefully it'll be her own independent tour...because on her six flags tour,

weird random people opened up for her.lol but i guess thats better than jb and the fangirls that follow.lol

ooohh, and im excited to hear that demi will do more of her own style of music

on her sophomore album.

haha yeah, that way we'll know that everyone in the audience is there for Demi and not like JB or some other person/band.

and omg ikk, her sophmore album is going to be sooo goood. i just know it, cuz it'll be demi..not disney...even though w/e song/album she does will be amazing anyways!:D

haha yeah, that way we'll know that everyone in the audience is there for Demi and not like JB or some other person/band.

and omg ikk, her sophmore album is going to be sooo goood. i just know it, cuz it'll be demi..not disney...even though w/e song/album she does will be amazing anyways!:D

haha yeah.

she said that she wanted to do more "deeper" themes for her album. so i guess it'll sound more like her old tracks.

yeah. just three more weeks till her album! :willy_nilly:

haha yeah.

she said that she wanted to do more "deeper" themes for her album. so i guess it'll sound more like her old tracks.

yeah. just three more weeks till her album! :willy_nilly:

itll be so amazing! haha i love how we're talking about her 2nd album when the first one isnt even out yet! hahh

oh ik!!!! exactly 20 days!!! seems like so long tho...but in the mean time we have PPP on the 19th!

itll be so amazing! haha i love how we're talking about her 2nd album when the first one isnt even out yet! hahh

oh ik!!!! exactly 20 days!!! seems like so long tho...but in the mean time we have PPP on the 19th!

hahahaha i know!

but yeah...it does seem like time is going by sooo slow!

like everyday, im just like counting down the days till sept 23.

PPP comes out this sept??

hmm. wow.

yeah sept 19 does seem kinda early and i havent seen any

promos for it yet. maybe that was the original release date, but guess they

had to move it around? =/

some people were saying that its coming out like spring of '09...but i was like...thats a LONG time! lol

although january does seem like a legitimate date.

hmm. wow.

yeah sept 19 does seem kinda early and i havent seen any

promos for it yet. maybe that was the original release date, but guess they

had to move it around? =/

some people were saying that its coming out like spring of '09...but i was like...thats a LONG time! lol

although january does seem like a legitimate date.

yeah after thinking about it i was like...umm thats too early...but yeah january seems like the most reasonable...afterall thats my bday month! haha maybe ill be lucky and itll come out on the 12th! :D

jaime from the real world san diego i believe.

it was like the only real world i actually watched....that and

the philly one.haha

and shes in that upcoming film on abc family...samurai girl.

hmmm doesnt sound familiar...maybe i didnt watch that one haha idk....ive seen previews of samurai girl...ill have to pay attention next time =P